Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Survey Master

Raj27 / Rodney Jacobs Stake Scam

Rodney Jacobs AKA raj27 rolled a stake of 50 SWC Chips on me the other day.

At first he lied and said he lost them all playing cash games. Later on I found out he transferred the chips and I couldn't find out to who. Then I found out through lilg that he traded someone BCP for it.

Rodney has also owed me $55 in non-interest loans for 2 months which I don't expect to see.

It is suggested not to deal with raj27.

Name: Rodney Jacobs
    Phone #: 9043093898

-DS
    Last edited by Dalsue214; 09-16-2014 at 01:29 AM.
    Always Buying/Selling Points/PayPal/BCP/ACR/GDMP/Amazon/SWC/Bitcoin/etc. Bubble or PM me!
    Interested in how to make some additional Points or Poker $? Contact me!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

sorry that happened but thanks for exposing a scammer
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

what a scrub
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think if dalsue told you guys the fucking sky was orange you would believe it because of his "rep" lol

Survey Master

Note that legal action WILL be taken against Rodney Jacobs if I find any suspicious activity or a public post regarding Credit Card information.
    Always Buying/Selling Points/PayPal/BCP/ACR/GDMP/Amazon/SWC/Bitcoin/etc. Bubble or PM me!
    Interested in how to make some additional Points or Poker $? Contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by raj27 View Post
    i think if dalsue told you guys the fucking sky was orange you would believe it because of his "rep" lol
    what happened?
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

No, we wouldn't. Prove you didn't do what he says you did, the ball is in your court now.

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol dalsue you act like i dont have screenshots of you sitting there telling me you were gonna trash my name no matter what happened.. whether you got money or anything.. you already had it set in ur mind that you were gonna try to blow this shit up so go for it bro.. im sure ill live to see another day man.

Quote Originally Posted by raj27 View Post
    lol dalsue you act like i dont have screenshots of you sitting there telling me you were gonna trash my name no matter what happened.. whether you got money or anything.. you already had it set in ur mind that you were gonna try to blow this shit up so go for it bro.. im sure ill live to see another day man.
    Every comment you've made in this thread makes you sound guilty. Unless you show proof you didn't do what Dalsue is saying you did, you sound like a scumbag loser.

What kind of pizza was it? If this is some dominoes shit im gonna be disappointed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast