Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63614.64

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by raj27 View Post
    lol dalsue you act like i dont have screenshots of you sitting there telling me you were gonna trash my name no matter what happened.. whether you got money or anything.. you already had it set in ur mind that you were gonna try to blow this shit up so go for it bro.. im sure ill live to see another day man.

#yudiddat
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    yes im a scumbag loser....
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Looking like one and being one are two different things. If this were me, and I wasn't in the wrong, I would sure as hell be posting some kind of proof to clear my name, not just making comments.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by raj27 View Post
    i think if dalsue told you guys the fucking sky was orange you would believe it because of his "rep" lol
    Raj,

I have no beef with you as you know. You and I have gotten on well enough, I know I have never seen any hint of dishonesty. That said, Dalsue is a respected member of this site, and when he makes a claim like this people pay attention. You need to understand though, as Dalsue does, he has more to loose thru making a false accusation then he stands to gain. I mean, he does hundreds of $$$ in deals on this site regularly, his reputation as an honest dealer is important to him. I can relate to this as I do a fair amount of loan business, how my customers perceive my honesty and integrity goes a long way toward my getting paid back, and paid back on time.

The point is, that YES if Dalsue says something about a deal he feels has gone bad, we will listen to him. He doesn't just throw shit against the wall every day to see what sticks, it's rather rare in fact that he calls ANYONE out. You think you are the only one whom has stiffed him or taken extra long to make good on a deal/stake? No, not by a long shot.

My advice to you: Stop fronting as it is making you look ten times worse. If this is a misunderstanding, then clear it up. If you did something wrong, then man up and make it right.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    What kind of pizza was it? If this is some dominoes shit im gonna be disappointed
    You cant have CC info cause he used TrueOC pizza coupon that he won from fantasy football to paid for it.

Bye Rodney! have fun hanging out with joshwayne in the little timeout corner.
    Last edited by DuckU408; 09-16-2014 at 08:48 AM.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

I will close this now as raj can't reply or supply any proof even if he had it. Anything else that can be added will just be spam.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12