Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: quick question

quick question

right so im in a cj satalite that sky poker entered me in for one of there many twitter promos (for those of u that dont know sky poker are a uk only site)
    it should be ?1.10 to enter its a rebuy and theres 1 hour of late reg...theres a grand final on in a couple of days which is what u win entry into...all sounds good so far right??? well im not so sure and if it wasnt for being entered into the tourney for free i dont think id be playing as it pays out.....1 place theres 256 idiots that i now have to play avoid rebuys etc for a first place slot so i have 2 questions one if this was the set up would u play it and is it worth it...because the description is this
    "Charlotte Jackson Satellite Rebuy. For just ?1.10, you could have the chance to win a seat into the Charlotte Jackson final worth ?1,100! Late reg until end of level 9."
    and im not sure if that means the seat is worth 1,100 or the tourney itself is worth this...:|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

I try to avoid satellites like the one you're describing. To me there's just not enough value to make it worth the effort. If I do enter a satellite like this one, I usually play it hyper-aggressively.

As for how much the seat is worth, I would check the main lobby for Sky Poker and see how much the entry is for the Final.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

azreal, you are asking us a question about a site only for UK players??? What's a good burger joint here in the US?

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    yes the entry would be 1.100 to the main one. but i think playing the satellite would be like playing the lottery. i personally only play the 6 to 9 man hyper satellites as they're good value and really soft. i'd play that since its free but i definitely wouldn't re buy or even pay to play it.

PokerOwned God
    To find out how much each seat is worth in the final, just open up the final lobby and the buy in is how much the seat is worth. As far as the tournament is concerned, since it's rebuy, expect some donkish play, but still, it is a tournament that not everyone could get into.

right for all u genius' telling me to just open up the lobby...i did that already its not listed yet...im not ure average po member...im not a fucking retard

to dry yes its a uk only site but the question is pretty much standard as the format is pretty similar to most poker sites
    to those of u telling me to "avoid" satalites like this...learn to read fuckheads i was entered into by sky i won it in one of there weird ass twitter comps (woo what a prize)

wild it is a tourney that everyone can get into it wasnt passworded and it was only ?1.10 (so about $2) and there was like 250 ish people in it

needless to say i didnt take it seriously and rightly so as i got donked on hard...

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    I just came to read Az's friendly good hearted replies to the posts he asked for...

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah im not sure if i get where you're going with this by the way i love chicken wings!

yea azreal is a tripp....good peeps but twisted in his pea head....."i rock peas on my head peas on my head"

Quote Originally Posted by discraftdg View Post
    yeah im not sure if i get where you're going with this by the way i love chicken wings!
    the basic questions were this (since clearly you are to stupid to read)

first what is the value of the seat that i was playing for
    second would u play it yourself was it worth the hassle?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast