Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Question about Rakeback and Loyalty

Hey I just found out that I do not have an account made on Aced yet, but I already have one on PDC and Carbon. I currently use my Carbon poker account.

I was wondering, can I get loyalty and rakeback on my Carbon account by using the PO link here and raketherake promo code when I create my Aced account? Or do all those benefits only apply to my Aced account?

Your help would be appreciated! Thanks!

PokerOwned God
    Hmm, don?t know, guess you have to wait for an answer from Zab.

Quote Originally Posted by tturne01 View Post
    Hey I just found out that I do not have an account made on Aced yet, but I already have one on PDC and Carbon. I currently use my Carbon poker account.

I was wondering, can I get loyalty and rakeback on my Carbon account by using the PO link here and raketherake promo code when I create my Aced account? Or do all those benefits only apply to my Aced account?

Your help would be appreciated! Thanks!
    I believe you can only receive rakeback on one of the Merge skins, so picking the one you put the most volume on would be the best route, however I am not entirely sure on this.

If you want to receive rakeback on Carbon you can do as I did and send their customer support an email stating that you wish to receive rakeback on your Carbon poker account with relevant information (name, email, username, etc.) It takes them a while to get back to you but I receive %35 rakeback through the skin itself. Took about a week to a week and a half for them to get back to me but eventually they did.

That was well said. It might be quicker to go thru Zab tho. Shoot him a private message
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    Contact zab through e-mail or im.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Slice View Post
    I believe you can only receive rakeback on one of the Merge skins, so picking the one you put the most volume on would be the best route, however I am not entirely sure on this.

If you want to receive rakeback on Carbon you can do as I did and send their customer support an email stating that you wish to receive rakeback on your Carbon poker account with relevant information (name, email, username, etc.) It takes them a while to get back to you but I receive %35 rakeback through the skin itself. Took about a week to a week and a half for them to get back to me but eventually they did.
    Okay I just applied on raketherake for existing poker accounts. I hope I get it. and I just emailed Zab about the loyalty program. Thanks for the help guys.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I never bothered to use any kind of rake backs. Now that there is money, maybe I should? pros and cons anyone?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I also I have this concern to know if I think my account from here

PokerOwned Veteran
    speaking of PDC poker i cant seem to verify my email on that site anyone else have that problem?

Quote Originally Posted by prime14k View Post
    I never bothered to use any kind of rake backs. Now that there is money, maybe I should? pros and cons anyone?
    There really aren't cons to the rakeback itself. You won't be able to redeem FPPs for cash though, but the rakeback is a better way to get cash back anyway. If you don't have it I would contact Carbon and ask for it. If you sign up for a new account you can find rakeback deals from several sites but then you aren't linked to poker owned. I'm not sure if you can get linked to Poker Owned and receive rakeback.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast