Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64290.75

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    I wouldn't say common, but definitely more often than in holdem. I'd say boats are pretty common whenever the board pairs.

Experienced Member
    Don't like Omaha .... To much going on .... Lol .....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    omaha best game by far and yes you will see quads much more than /yawn holdem lol

PokerOwned Pro
    have you seen quads over quads in omaha?

You have 2x as many chances to get quads in Omaha however, you still need to have pocket pair. you can't start folding your full houses in Omaha because you are afraid of quads. It's just like in holdem and you have AA and AKK comes out on the flop. You 5 bet preflop so you opponent knows you have something good. Nothing you can do if he has KK and not AK, I'm never folding AAAKK on the flop. ever unless my opponent literally flipped his hand over. Then I might call praying I hit my ace on the river.
    As far as the stats go I would say you have around a 4%-5% chance of getting quads in Omaha. You may not see them on holdem that as much because in reality, if I hit quad sixes, what is someone going to call 3 streets of betting with. Best case scenario would be J66 on the flop and he has AJ, turn is a blank and the river is a jack. Hopefully he puts you on a jack and is splitting the pot, but that's about the only way you are going to get quads all in there

Omaha is a game for degenerate gamblers that like a lot of action. Regardless of your cards, preflop, you aren't really more than a 2/1 dog against anything they have. Ohama is definitely a post flop game and if you are new to the game. Make sure you are drawing/redrawing to the nuts. Your K high flush will likely get beat. Try to have a huge wrap, don't fall in love with AA anything unless you boat up. You can make a lot of money by cracking peoples high pocket pair in omaha. Just need the right hand to do it. I prefer double suited medium cards. straight draws, 2 pair crush them

PokerOwned God
    I tend to do quite well at Omaha sometimes, it seems like no matter my cards I win. Other times you think your FH is good and a guy has a 4oK on you. I have hit quads quite a few times lately and have only played Omaha a few times in the the past month.
    Very often you hit this. For me anyways.

PokerOwned Master
    the more comon in omaha are:fullhouse,flush,strait and almost no way bluffs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12