Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Big News Coming. ( I Freaking hope so )

Big News Coming at CarbonPoker on July 30th | Carbon Poker Blog
    We will see.... I have been following the 2+2 thread, and it seems that things are getting worse not better. They have done away with the monthly LB promotion, and also the 2x 10k monthly frs. I am waiting to see what the BIG NEWS is.

Experienced Member
    It does seem hard to believe that while promotions are getting worse they will introduce something so fantastic. On the other hand maybe they needed to save some money on the other promotions to start this massive one. Expect the worst and hope for the best right?

Hope it is something good. I guess we will all see on July 30th. Don't hold your breath!

The big news they are announcing is that I withdrew money from the site, and now they can't afford their rent on HQ. Sorry guys.

PokerOwned Pro
    I guess it's safe to say they wouldn't countdown their demise like that. It'll be interesting. It's kinda funny how they drop some bad news at random almost every month, but when they have good news they need a countdown.

Thanks for sharing sickread.

I just hope that it is a promotion that benefits the smaller players. No more promotions that reward the HR's. It would be so much more in their best interest to target promotional money to the smaller players. Some of them will help strengthen the system as a whole, and some will just grind it out into more rake for the site. I just don't think having promotions that reward the guys who frequently cash out is in anybody s interest, especially Merge.

The announcement is that they are altering their software where only pre-flop favorites win in the month of August.

I hope the news is that they are bringing p2p back...and western union

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Who gives a fack. Don't hold your breath

PokerOwned Veteran
    "Good news, everyone! The $50 freerolls were giving away too much money, so now they're $5 freerolls!" /futurama

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast