Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Proof is in the pudding

I didn't have to go far to find where else ryan has scammed...because he's scammed HERE.

Below is a few threads - one proving he's wellsworth83 (which of course he denied):
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31...ers-26986.html

And then here's a 2 part thread of him scamming daaaab671 on a stake:
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31...tml#post373325
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31...tml#post372377

While not documented here in the threads, I know that hestheworst paid the debt to daaab that ryan owed.

Per our agreement (witnessed by 2 mods), that being me proving he has scammed ANOTHER site other than chipmeup, he needs to leave. Thanks and have a good night.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Last edited by Tecate; 08-26-2014 at 01:59 AM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

So is hit stats even real? If so then why or where is his money? and why would anyone want to back him if he doesnt have any money but yet is a"good" player?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Rivdee - 1
    ryangray420 - 0

PokerOwned Veteran

lol
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    mhmmmm i likes pudding thats all bad tho proof states it kinda of glad i didnt invest in him would've been mad
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Banned
    ok i told you all what happend on chip me up. I sold shares to my sunday events in which i did for a few yrs. I got locked up on a sturday night for a bench warrant for an old assault charge after the person I was with ran a red light. I contacted my buddy which was chrs420 to transfer my poker funds to another buddy to get the cash to bail me out and to give some to a lawyer to speed up the process. I got out on monday night tuesday early am. I contacted the players who bought shares from me paid everyone back but 2-3 people that was talking shit and got me kicked off the site and downgraded my name on 2+2. This all was in 2009. I am not a scammer at all i like to play poker thats it. I did not scam daaab neither that whole instance was over an addon that I made in a rebuy that he blew up on. I have ran for him before and won him money and transferred it directly to him. I have ran for numberous people on this site. I won 13.3k for Idothisfor( george). I transferred him 6k. If i was a scammer do u think I wouldve transferred anything. I have ran stakes for numerous people on this site potfan420, newdaddyhere, Idothisfor, dk12 just to name a few. I have never took anyone for there money. If I won I sent the funds directly back. Also yes my stats are real I have won a good chunk on alot of sites.

PokerOwned Veteran
    po is full of great winning poker player that are broke and need stakes.

he paid me
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast