Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    you didnt prove nothing at all I told you about the cmu instance and u said u had info on 4-5 more sites and u couldnt name none. Because there is none. Daaab stake was no scam at all he received all his money due and more. So he actually made out alot better. But im not spending the day arguing I explained my one instance so im done. You can keep on being a kid. If anyone should get anything done to them it should be you for trying to talk shit bout my kid. IMO thats a low life scum to stoop that low.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by ryangray420 View Post
    you didnt prove nothing at all I told you about the cmu instance and u said u had info on 4-5 more sites and u couldnt name none. Because there is none. Daaab stake was no scam at all he received all his money due and more. So he actually made out alot better. But im not spending the day arguing I explained my one instance so im done. You can keep on being a kid. If anyone should get anything done to them it should be you for trying to talk shit bout my kid. IMO thats a low life scum to stoop that low.
    Clearly you can't read, and i don't have years to teach you. You broke site rules, you have a history of being a scumbag, you need to be dealt with accordingly. You don't give a fuck about this place, and as soon as the well runs dry for stakes and something else comes along you'll jump right on it.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    im not here for stakes if someone decides to stake i will run but im here to talk with a few buddies not live my life on here. I work 2 jobs and own a business. So I have minimum time anyways so take care leave my name out ur mouth and ill do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ryangray420 View Post
    im not here for stakes if someone decides to stake i will run but im here to talk with a few buddies not live my life on here. I work 2 jobs and own a business. So I have minimum time anyways so take care leave my name out ur mouth and ill do the same.
    then WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN MY BUBBLE ASKING FOR STAKES ASSHOLE. Why the fuck do you ask EVERYONE ON THE SITE for stakes?

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    then WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN MY BUBBLE ASKING FOR STAKES ASSHOLE. Why the fuck do you ask EVERYONE ON THE SITE for stakes?
    so is he getting a stake.... or nah?

TON is Gone.
    All these subconscious double negatives telling the truth behind the lies....

"I have not done nothing on this site" and "I havent scammed no one."

"You did not prove nothing"

"you didnt prove nothing at all"

"u couldnt name none."
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234