Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64104.26

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Did he do anything here?
    Yeah he trolls the shit out of everyone on bubble for stakes - my understanding is we have a zero tolerance policy on this.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Did he do anything here?
    so we wait til he scams a po member while riv pointed out sites where he is banned from, and ryan denied everything saying it was not him.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKSTACK View Post
    so we wait til he scams a po member while riv pointed out sites where he is banned from, and ryan denied everything saying it was not him.
    To be fair, it looks as if it was one incident 5 yrs ago, which he has a plausable explanation for if its true. I don't agree with the bubble chat begging for stakes though, I know him and a few others should lose that feature.

I am not clear on the incident with daab, but alot of this is due to ppl staking and not doing it right. Half of them are not putting the terms in the thread and it should all be spelled out and agreed upon.

Poofs in the pudding? WTF

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    Poofs in the pudding? WTF
    in Soviet Russia the pudding is in poof

He was banned a couple of nights ago for begging on bubble and in the chat for stakes, but due to a misunderstanding he was let out. The other known wrong-doing here was the whole daaab episode. Biggest issue that I have with him is that he flat out lied in the main chat and said neither of those players on ChipMeUp were him, but yet he lists those exact names as his player names in his staking-related threads here.

I'm not knocking any of the guys who are willing to take a chance on a horse, I know newdaddy and others have done that, and altho I wish they wouldn't without doing their homework first, it's their money. I know that others have staked him here and have said he has paid them back, not screwed them, etc. However, to me if he is going to deny who he is, then it's only a matter of time before he does something stupid.
    Last edited by Tecate; 08-28-2014 at 01:15 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    Que malo eso: Mad:
    im bikkeromano

Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    To be fair, it looks as if it was one incident 5 yrs ago, which he has a plausable explanation for if its true. I don't agree with the bubble chat begging for stakes though, I know him and a few others should lose that feature.

I am not clear on the incident with daab, but alot of this is due to ppl staking and not doing it right. Half of them are not putting the terms in the thread and it should all be spelled out and agreed upon.
    Did you hear his ridiculous explanation about going to jail and needing bail money? Come on dude. And that's a sizable chunk of money for once incident.

More importantly than anything else, MONTHS AGO a rule was put into effect that we at PO have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for this shit. Either enforce the rule or let begging be totally legal for everyone and drive away people. And telling me "Oh well block him from bubble" isn't a solution - how many times has a new member been taken by a lowlife for a stake/loan?
    Last edited by rivdee; 08-28-2014 at 01:40 PM.

Banned
    if you dont know any facts please dont even talk please you just make ur self sound stupid. On cmu it was only like 300 bucks and i paid back like 250 of it. I have not done nothing on this site and I havent scammed no one. I made a bet stating that if u can prove I scammed another site I would leave and if you couldnt you would leave. You did not prove nothing so according to the bet you should leave for life like u made the bet. If not just shut it please. Im not here to argue I did not scam daab i explained what that situation was over also it was cuz I used my own cash for an addon and took it out of winnings but I ended up giving that back to him as well. I got 3rd in the rebuy he staked and he made good money off it. No one here is kids so lets drop this and move on. I know you dont like me and I dont like you so we can stay away from each other. I will keep my comments to myself and u do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ryangray420 View Post
    if you dont know any facts please dont even talk please you just make ur self sound stupid. On cmu it was only like 300 bucks and i paid back like 250 of it. I have not done nothing on this site and I havent scammed no one. I made a bet stating that if u can prove I scammed another site I would leave and if you couldnt you would leave. You did not prove nothing so according to the bet you should leave for life like u made the bet. If not just shut it please. Im not here to argue I did not scam daab i explained what that situation was over also it was cuz I used my own cash for an addon and took it out of winnings but I ended up giving that back to him as well. I got 3rd in the rebuy he staked and he made good money off it. No one here is kids so lets drop this and move on. I know you dont like me and I dont like you so we can stay away from each other. I will keep my comments to myself and u do the same.
    No, we had a deal - you lost. I shouldn't be surprised that a lifelong crook would not honor a bet.

I proved every fact, you have an excuse for everything and lied about the rest. You're a begging little nothing and it would be nice to see the rules of this site enforced for once wherein you should lose your bubble chat for life.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast