Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ive staked RYan420 more than a few times. ive never had problems with him, however im not sure he cashed big, he did min cash a few times and we ran other games. I would stake ryan42o again in min. mtt games I would of like to have seen ryan stake some fools when he was on a winning streak, however thats his business.
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i'll add that was kinda shocked to c all this go down. I have staked him also quite few times with no probs. with any of the funds or anything like that. I was always sent what I owed and he always played what we aggreed on. I would send him not much like 30 at a time to run some 5 dollar OD, and like I said no probs. I can't speak for any of the other stuff that went down, but just giving my imput.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

TON is Gone.
    Hmmmmmm today he is telling "what really happened", but a couple of days ago he was in full, denial mode. Wouldn't admit he had any connection to this story at all. Can't see why if this story were true, he would be so openly dishonest. Just my 2 cents.

I suspect Rivdee will be along soon enough to provide further info.
    Last edited by TONelson; 08-27-2014 at 10:52 PM.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

lol..u just need to sit at same table with him twice to realise guy is a pro....... xDD

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Banned
    the same day this stuff came out I said what happend if you dont know facts dont bring up stuff man its really not good for nothing. I have no reason to lie since ive already spilled everything out. Ive ran for several on here and have never scammed no one. As you can see from prior comments.

Quote Originally Posted by ryangray420 View Post
    the same day this stuff came out I said what happend if you dont know facts dont bring up stuff man its really not good for nothing. I have no reason to lie since ive already spilled everything out. Ive ran for several on here and have never scammed no one. As you can see from prior comments.
    OUr bet was if i proved you have scammed another site other than chipmeup, you would leave. You have scammed no one here? LOL can you read?

Proof positive. Get out bitch.
    Last edited by rivdee; 08-28-2014 at 12:12 AM.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Maybe for once in your life you'll be a man of your word to a bet that TWO mods were witness to.

PokerOwned Veteran
    This mofo aint leaving unless he gets banned which WILL eventually happen sooner or later when he screws sum1 over.
    bragging about winning thousands and coming to PO bumming for stakes for several weeks,even running some 5.50bi when asking to play 30+ bi mtts.
    bottom line is this guy says hes a solid winning player that has been begging for stakes for weeks now,atleast say you are a broke degen that will sell his win xp laptop for bcp/points.
    go pawn ur moms tv,gold,sell some blood just stop begging for stakes goddamnit =)

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKSTACK View Post
    This mofo aint leaving unless he gets banned which WILL eventually happen sooner or later when he screws sum1 over.
    bragging about winning thousands and coming to PO bumming for stakes for several weeks,even running some 5.50bi when asking to play 30+ bi mtts.
    bottom line is this guy says hes a solid winning player that has been begging for stakes for weeks now,atleast say you are a broke degen that will sell his win xp laptop for bcp/points.
    go pawn ur moms tv,gold,sell some blood just stop begging for stakes goddamnit =)
    He got tossed from winning staking - they only toss you from their stake if you A. suck or B. Try to con them. Either way, don't waste your time with this lowlife lying scammer.

Zab
    Did he do anything here?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast