Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

PokerOwned Master

bring them with charity not really charity

dont know if has been mentioned before maybe some kind steps program for points like on merge cuple small sngs and then last one winners get 150 for pofr maybe these r like small entry like 15 plyrs 10 pts that would make the 150 so dont cost site maybe we make it do any one task from site and u get ur steps entry>>> might get more new traffic maybe have them in the down time like morn and after last pofr

if we draw more traffic we can get more sites to give us fr plus i think would make people who have trouble getting points still get a chance to play in pofr

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I don't understand the post

PokerOwned God
    I kind of get the post. If you're looking for a way to boost people into pokerowned this might work. But right now, 150 points for a freeroll is pretty good. I would think however that more players might join pokerowned if more tournaments were offered and with different games.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    150 pts isnt too bad. Sngs to get coupons would be nice but once you start doing tasks you'll realize that its a fair amount. And a lot of these tasks are free that can give you a bunch of pts.

PokerOwned God
    That sounds like a good idea. make a suggestion to zab, I am sure he will consider it.

Actually, I think a one table SNG with a very small buy-in (20-50 pts) in client would be a great idea.