Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63385.2

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyShoreFan View Post
    Anyone defending Prawney's line is absurd, check calling all in on the turn is horrid despite the implied outs, and sad to see so many people that agree it's an ok-play. Has nothing to do with records or winning history or anything else, but, it's a really poorly played hand. The flop c-bet isn't terrible by the OP although the board is rather wet, most players can only call with any type of a straight draw, but when the King drops on the turn and he fires all in, it's a terrible stack off. He's pretty much banking on hitting a flush or some straight combo as he has to figure he's probably up against a pair, if not a made hand already, as he could easily have JT in this spot, and is drawing only to a chop... EV wise, long-term, OP is right, AS PLAYED ----> bad play. A more profitable solution would be to bet/call a raise, or even lead the flop. Stacking off is so LOL.
    So considering this thread is bashing me i thought id reply your your input and explain things.

The biggest donk thing about this thread is people judging ones thoughts on a single hand, when the two people in the hand have hours of history between them which sometimes affect ones play more so than any other factor.

The reason i called was his betting line. The guy is a weak player who likes to hit and run simply because he doesnt feel comfortable playing with a big stack at stake. His shove is something that imo was a "Oh shit please fold" move. So i figured worse case scenerio he has 1 pair.

The table max buyin is 4K, But like people have said i have consistenly been winning in the client so had like 50K left in account and figured i have a good chance of doubling up if not im risking in theory less than 10% of my stack with an open ender and a flush draw.

Im more of a cash game player so i am ok with taking a risk like this for so small a % of my stack/roll. If this was a tournament and my tournament life was on the line then of course the dynamic changed alot and i prob wouldnt make the call.

These combined with the fact earlier in the day he chased a gutshot and got there for a 13k pot and immediately left the table and talked smack about hitting his 13% hand, I was more than prepared to take a shot at returning the favour to him, Simply for my own pleasure of seeing him cry.

Dont forget when i called all in on the turn i have 36% chance of winning the hand. So before people start gettin crazy about the hand. Someone hitting a river where hes gonna hit the river 1 outta 3 times isnt really that bad of a beat.

PokerOwned Master
    Have luck in Poker...Is the life

He is not a donkey.......hes a prawnky

PokerOwned Veteran
    Prawny is correct.....you can't judge on 1 hand.....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    get over it prawney is a card player we are all morons at one time or another

People are full of hate around here

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyby123 View Post
    People are full of hate around here

only a few flyby and you can easily spot them in the client and the fw..don't pay those idiots no mind

PokerOwned Master
    wow poker is a game of skill and luck mixed , we all have a lucky catches thats just poker

yea all in on a draw usually isn't the best play,,,but sometimes it works out...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

not really the best way but if your lucky that day it can work well for you.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast