Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63572.89

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    LOL Lilg I watched you play A-K in client last night like it was aces. Not a single ace or king on the board and you kept betting like you had a massive hand. Even when river came no A or K and player bet into you and you still called with air. So do you blame someone not believing you have a hand. Piece of advice, I go to client and never play but I do observe my competition for when I get you at my table in the tourney's. Hint

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    gimme a P gimme a R gimme an A gimme......... well you know the rest lol ! i'm rootin 4 ya prawny

Elite PokerOwned Member
    not really donkish play with so many outs...

Corporal
    Anyone defending Prawney's line is absurd, check calling all in on the turn is horrid despite the implied outs, and sad to see so many people that agree it's an ok-play. Has nothing to do with records or winning history or anything else, but, it's a really poorly played hand. The flop c-bet isn't terrible by the OP although the board is rather wet, most players can only call with any type of a straight draw, but when the King drops on the turn and he fires all in, it's a terrible stack off. He's pretty much banking on hitting a flush or some straight combo as he has to figure he's probably up against a pair, if not a made hand already, as he could easily have JT in this spot, and is drawing only to a chop... EV wise, long-term, OP is right, AS PLAYED ----> bad play. A more profitable solution would be to bet/call a raise, or even lead the flop. Stacking off is so LOL.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I can remember catching an ace on a rainbow flop, and losing an all - in bet to a runner-runner flush draw. With only 8 outs left, I was better than a 3-1 favorite on the river. Such play should be outlawed for being too donkish .
    Prawney does have a straight flush draw here though. After the turn it's just a coin flip that's slightly in his favor.
    A good about playing AK is that it's the strongest hand there is w/o being a pocket pair, and it's very easy to CHECK/FOLD if you miss the flop.
    The board was too draw-heavy after the flop, and you should have CHECK/FOLDED.
    Last edited by pcgnome; 09-13-2011 at 01:40 PM.

PokerOwned Veteren
    thats why its the PO Client

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyShoreFan View Post
    Anyone defending Prawney's line is absurd, check calling all in on the turn is horrid despite the implied outs, and sad to see so many people that agree it's an ok-play. Has nothing to do with records or winning history or anything else, but, it's a really poorly played hand. The flop c-bet isn't terrible by the OP although the board is rather wet, most players can only call with any type of a straight draw, but when the King drops on the turn and he fires all in, it's a terrible stack off. He's pretty much banking on hitting a flush or some straight combo as he has to figure he's probably up against a pair, if not a made hand already, as he could easily have JT in this spot, and is drawing only to a chop... EV wise, long-term, OP is right, AS PLAYED ----> bad play. A more profitable solution would be to bet/call a raise, or even lead the flop. Stacking off is so LOL.
    to be honest the only reason why most defend his play becuase they don't like lil g, he complains to much.. he he

Quote Originally Posted by FORGOTTENBOY View Post
    thats why its the PO Client
    this line pretty much sums it up nuff said

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Survey Master
    client has never given me a break

fyi pro's have been called donkeys,and now this we all will be called it eventuallly,but remeber if one thinks that you are,then its to your advantage if your not.so no worries and its called vairance..its there and thats why we all love the game. aty least thats why I love the game!

www.legitgptsites.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast