Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63497.96

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HELP! Coupon code use?!?

I purchased a coupon for carbon pokers 40$ freeroll that starts at 10pm tonight 12/13/12. Will some one tell me how I use the coupon to enroll in the tourney, I didn't get a code or anything when I purchased the coupon but it shows I did in my transactions. Please HELP it's only my sencond day on this site!

Go to the Carbon Lobby,click on tournaments -private.Click on 40 pokerownedfreeroll twice and go to the tourament lobby.Hit register and you should be all set if your coupon was issued.

First off, my apologies for asking questions already asked and answered on other threads, but as I stated previously I've only been using this site for 2 days now and haven't had time to go through everything yet. I still need some help with using the coupon for carbon's 40$ game tonight since the explanation on using passwords speaks about "opting in" but the carbon tourney doesn't say that it says "buy coupon" and I dont want to wait till 5 min before the tourney starts to try and get this sorted out. So far I think the site is great and helpful, I just need a little beginers help here please, I am not asking anyone to give me the password, just help me figure out how to properly redeem my earned points for tournement entries.

Thanks everyone for trying to get me going here! The admin quickly refunded the points I spent for the tourney, which I think is pretty cool. Score one for pokerowned!

I figured out why I was initially unable to enroll after purchasing a coupon for carbon poker freeroll. The problem was I had it setup under the wrong name. For what ever reason I had two different user names on Carbon and gave them the wrong one on Pokerowned so it never went through and luckily refunded my points until I was able to get things sorted out. So if you are new here make sure you have to correct user name registered with PO, the correct name should be the name that shows when you are sitting at a table in a poker room, not simply your user name for the poker site!!

what?

PokerOwned God
    Make sure pokerowned knows your player id, and you should be able to register.

Quote Originally Posted by SyKoChiller View Post
    I figured out why I was initially unable to enroll after purchasing a coupon for carbon poker freeroll. The problem was I had it setup under the wrong name. For what ever reason I had two different user names on Carbon and gave them the wrong one on Pokerowned so it never went through and luckily refunded my points until I was able to get things sorted out. So if you are new here make sure you have to correct user name registered with PO, the correct name should be the name that shows when you are sitting at a table in a poker room, not simply your user name for the poker site!!
    Also it doesnt matter which time slot you buy the coupon from you can use it in any game, they all cost the same. After you buyone and log into your merge game room it should pop up with an announcement of you having that coupon. feel free to use it for any game not just the time u purchased it for. Hope my ramblings helped ya out lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

n00bs annoy the hell outta me -.-
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    n00bs annoy the hell outta me -.-
    I'm a noob here and I feal ya.

@OP

"haven't had time to go through everything yet"????

But you DID have the time to post four times in this thread. You know how long it took me to find the thread relating to Coupons in this forum? A LOT LESS time then it took to read your first post. *smh*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast