Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64923.43

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    nice post marly, 100% agree, the time zab put in this site and see how it runs smooth is awesome, with all the surveys, programs, poker client software, redeems, customer service to the forum members zab and the mods do a great job. On any site with a forum you will have bad apples, some don't know how to communicate with people online or anywhere else..The real question Mr. Zab is these bad apples worth keeping, business or personal with so many warnings given to them for scamming, abusive chats or whatever rules they break..

i completely agreee with everythin here too and was soo glad zab finly took some action in h te chatt yest for the greater goodl olol. reallyl shoildha ha ppened long time ago too IMO..most people really just wanna chat and get along, and not h ave to constantly seee a bunch of crap and nonsense all the time thats just craving attention. still have to see itin game tho,, even tho not in chat now tho lol ok nice post too marly i think bein the mod just put bees over the edge tho, in some ways,, casue he was not able to ignore a lotta stuff, B UT he was defo havin a bad time yest, for soem reason,, and kinda went off the deep end a bit, when i tried to talk to him too, soi stoppped tryin to fund out, just hope hes ok, i doubt he,ll be back tho, for wh atever rea son,, but thats life. lets just playyy, have fun and move on

Quote Originally Posted by marlydog1812 View Post
    I think the departure of BeeKnees is sad and I hope he reconsiders and comes back.

I also think all the crap that led to it will never stop. I admit Im guilty of negativity and crossing the line but I tend to believe I walk on the right side of road and that I engage those who deserve it. Its funny that half of my former enemies are now buds after spending more time in FRs and in the client. I think that since we are playing a game of war the bad sides come out and when we calm down we see that our opponents are not bad people. I think there are incredible people here who just want to play poker and enjoy the site. The really bads ones are in the small minority of it and just need to be ignored. These are the people at work or other places that hate the world and just want to bring everyone down around them. I think losing a member like Bees is a shame, but I respect his decision. I hope we dont lose any other great members to these aholes.

I think Zab has done an incredible job developing this site, community and business model. He gives so much I cant see how he makes a dime. He is on his site 7 days a week and takes care of business in an instant. He never complains or lashes out for the nonsense that takes place here. He is very patient and allows people to test the system before he tosses them. With multiaccounting so easy it really doesnt matter on banning cause a witty ahole will always find a way. The whole sneak thing is bullshit as its stealing from Zab and they are cheating our members who work hard to what ever way they get their points. It is what it is as there will always be dirt bags out there.

Anyway I think the positive aspects of this site outweigh the negative by a billion. I love this site and I hope it grows and Zab can make something of it for himself and his future.

Just dont let the aholes ruin it for u, they will destroy themselves.

P.S. I just noticed Im 75 cents from $200 won. Thanks for being the donks u all are!

Awesome post Marly, you pretty much hit all the points that other members have had issues with. Zab is one cool cat and has a lot of peeps to please. Like he says at the end of the day everyone can't have it their way. I also like that he tries to let us be adults and try to handle problems that arise like adults, but their are some who have to be treated like a child and have to be punished.

Marly as for us beings donks remember I am the ULTIMATE DONK

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    Nice and true words marly. Zab is really doing a great job and this site is fantastic.

Whoot, another thing on the positive side, due to some pm's I was getting I became determined to find a way to block sender. This site does have an ignore feature and if it works the way I think it will, it could be the best feature I have found here.
    Thanks again Zab!
    Last edited by Poof; 08-29-2011 at 09:29 AM.

PokerOwned Pro
    2 words to describe this te freakinnnnnnnnnnnnn awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And ppl come and go here cause its summer over winter they may all come back

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I always think positive and therefore I think this is a great site. Problem is that there are always several people who are doing crap things...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Drywall...I dont buy your the biggest donk. I think your a shark in sheepskin or donkskin if that is a word .

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    People are quitting because of freeroll play-Doesn't make sense
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

I like this site. That is all

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast