Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When USA has its own Poker Sites

As most of you know I'm one of the biggest "FREEROLL HOs" around. My question is, if there are multi USA poker sites, do you think there will be tons of freerolls at different sites to try and lure the newcomers and us old HOs to their poker rooms...Oh I hope so, it'll be like Christmas 365 days a year !!!! What do ya'll think ?
    As always Take Care
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    When U.S does ever get it first poker site, you know it's going to be special with lots of promotions and freeroll. Vegas is probably going to be the first one that going to open a poker site when poker get legalize.

I think there are gonna be 3 or maybe 4 states rdy to open if and when it gets passed. I also dont think any state will have bans on it since all the states will share the revenue
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    intrastate first before interstate is the most likely scenario. Think of the similar current models going on right now ... medical marijuana and gay marriage. Meaning some states you can some states you can't.

Nevada, California, and New Jersey currently have the biggest brick and mortars and it would make sense for them to lead the charge.

no site will get enough players by staying intrastate. Its has to be interstate or busto for the site. Just wont be enough revenue
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    I too think that there will be plenty of promomotions if/when the us gets poker sites.

PokerOwned God
    new jersey will be the first state and it will be intrastate with no international

I think a US site will control all promotions, a Monopoly.
    100% Donkey 24/7

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    no site will get enough players by staying intrastate. Its has to be interstate or busto for the site. Just wont be enough revenue
    How much money do you think it takes to run a website? California could easily pull this off, in fact they are already beta testing this at CALSHARK Social Poker.

PokerOwned God
    us regulated sites i cant wait to see, but i am hoping on pokerstars returning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast