Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Pokerstars Freeroll?

Hi, Can anyone help me find out how to play on the PS freeroll?

Thanks

Hi and welcome to PokerOwned. You will need to earn points, once you do review this http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...html#post16816

For some information on earning points:

First off, I HIGHLY recommend doing CrowdFlower tasks. Once you get the hang of those, you can really crank those out fast AND they convert at 100% if done correctly. Next, try the Radio Loyalty. You get 5 points every 10 minutes. A Captcha will pop up every 10 minutes, EASY POINTS.

I wish everything converted, sadly, not everything does and the sites don't give you a reason why. We highly suggest you watch the task ticker to see what's working in real time also check our what's working link What's working - PokerOwned Forums.

Failing that, if you do a survey and get to the end, always take a screen shot. Every site we have has a 'help, I am missing points section'. If you fight for your points, you can usually recover them. You can read more about this here: (Link to help for missing points)

Download offers: SUPER EASY to convert, but everyone is scared of getting a virus right? Use Sandboxie. There is a guide here that teaches you about it: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f3/...ing-27590.html

There is a really good help \ guide for new users that you can find here: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ers-20940.html

If you still have problems earning points, I HIGHLY recommend the Mentoring program: Mentoring - PokerOwned Forums

And these tasks will work for residents outside America as well?

yes, there may be fewer of them depending on where you live though.

Quote Originally Posted by RvanGils View Post
    And these tasks will work for residents outside America as well?
    some will..some will not........but u can also buy points or even trade ur poker funds for points in the Loanshark and Marketplace

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

anyone knows how to play holdem hi / lo

PokerOwned Veteran
    no idea how to play it hi/lo y believe you win this whit worst and best hand

Experienced Member
    HE hi/lo must be a very shitty game since you only have 2 cards that aren't shared so you either have a low straight or you loose... (supposing straights can make a low hand). If you wanna play hi/lo, I'd advise Omaha...

Quote Originally Posted by TomiMaverick View Post
    anyone knows how to play holdem hi / lo
    I had to google this as I was convinced there is no such thing, I am still not really sure but I did find this.

Texas Hold "Em High-Low Poker

I was listening to radioloyality more than an hour and I did not get anything points , can someone tell me why

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast