Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

pokerstars and cake promos

heard yesterday that there might be promos starting at pokerstars and cakepoker. what does everyone think.. personally i think it a good thing as PO will gain loads of new members,

Experienced Member
    dont care about pokerstars but cake would be great

Elite PokerOwned Member
    dont care about pokerstars I just think all members should be able to play on all sites that po holds games on !! Cake games are fine all members can play there

PokerOwned Veteran
    I really want cake to be up and running I don't know why pokerstars is getting any attention when there are so many other things on the table since a majority of this site is US and most players that are gonna join this site will be US

PokerOwned Demi-God
    would like to see the cake games come back here
    stars pfft unfortunatly

Banned
    i think this is great venture for zab to get more members in here with stars ad cake it will boost forum alot and cant wait for the stars freeroll and redeem ad cake as well as long as you running 1.0 version on cake this will be huge

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    The Cake freerolls used to only get a handful of people, but it is one of the few sites that Americans can play and I would like to see it back. Any new news on when more sites like Cake and Pokerstars will be added, Zab?

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJakeB View Post
    The Cake freerolls used to only get a handful of people, but it is one of the few sites that Americans can play and I would like to see it back. Any new news on when more sites like Cake and Pokerstars will be added, Zab?
    Cake Poker doesn't offer good cash out options. I refuse to play their now because of it. I've had numerous checks bounce and they didn't refund my account every time. They simply shrugged it off like it was my fault

Corporal
    cake would be nice, i wonder why they dont have po freerolls on hero since its basicall carbon