Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Seasoned Veteran

Pokerstars bankroll challenge $20 to $3000

Hi fellow menbers. As of today i have withdrawn all my funds from pokerstars and am starting from scratch. I have deposited $20 into pokerstars and my goal is to turn this $20 into $3000. I will do this by playing Zoom poker and i will be abandoning the games i usually play 0.25/0.50 Zoom and starting from the very bottom at 0.01/0.02. Since i only have $20 i will start with only 10 buyins. This should be ok because i will start of with a extremely nitty style which for 2nl is all that is required to beat these games at 10bb/100+ since the players are so horrendously bad especially at peak hours. As my bankroll grows, i will be taking shots at MTTs here and there to try and accelerate my progress. The exact details of my challenge are still up in the air so i am open to any suggestions.

Starting Roll: $20
    Last edited by omgyousuck; 04-29-2013 at 10:35 AM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Nice goal, good luck to you. Any particular reason you decided to start from scratch? Or just a challenge?

PokerOwned Pro
    Good luck to you, and wish you the best. I've been starting from scratch on Lock, without a deposit, so will keep an eye on this to get some ideas.

Seasoned Veteran
    Just a challenge. Hopefully this will help me with self discipline as every time i make a goal in the past i don't see seem to stick with.

Current bankroll: $22 over 6000 hands. However, we are running 6 buyins below EV so far. although that is to be expected when its me.

PokerOwned Veteran
    certainly wish you good luck! You will also participate in the freerolls?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    A little slow start but at least you're still above $20. I think this challenge either helps your discipline compared to when you play with a higher bankroll or just makes you reckless because you know you only started with $20.

Experienced Member
    Start with $0 and see how hard it is lol My $0 to $10K challenge started over the weekend and I'm up to $23.62 Just on Freerolls.

No matter what the starting amount, its going to be a tough challenge for any of us doing this. Good Luck!
    Last edited by KatZKorner; 04-30-2013 at 05:07 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Good luck. May the cards run your way.

Good luck on the felt, may your pair be big and your cards live LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden