Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61611.55

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    At another forum where I am a member, this is called the "Loyalers Club". If the password is released to "sneaks" believe me, it was NOT from the Loyalers. These are people who have been members for years and who have contributed thousands of posts and countless hours to improving the community.

What I am trying to say is that password theft should not be an issue because the VIP club will be extremely exclusive, and only those who obviously have a stake in the PokerOwned community will ever become members -- precisely the people who are unlikely to ever share the password.

I would start with moderators. Release the passwords early to all mods for several months. If nobody is entering the games early, then the club can gradually be extended to include our most active and trustworthy members.

No way to tell. Does not work. Sit out of your games or go buy a faster computer. Easy answer.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiarra View Post
    At another forum where I am a member, this is called the "Loyalers Club". If the password is released to "sneaks" believe me, it was NOT from the Loyalers. These are people who have been members for years and who have contributed thousands of posts and countless hours to improving the community.

What I am trying to say is that password theft should not be an issue because the VIP club will be extremely exclusive, and only those who obviously have a stake in the PokerOwned community will ever become members -- precisely the people who are unlikely to ever share the password.

I would start with moderators. Release the passwords early to all mods for several months. If nobody is entering the games early, then the club can gradually be extended to include our most active and trustworthy members.

Ya not a bad idea.. have to make it really really hard to get into
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    im new but seeing maybe you guys should give this one time try,, first time psw leaked, its done

Zab
    My thinking now is

Gold Members: Get a discount on tournaments (Loyal Users, maybe play in XX % per week or month or something. Monthly promo)
    Platinum: Gets a discount on tourneys + Get password early (LONG TIME TRUSTED MEMBERS + Mods)
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Banned
    gold, platinum memebers?' you guys are way into this i see......

That's precisely the problem. It gets leaked EVERY game. There's no way to tell. One game maybe only 1 sneak, the next maybe 5. I like the idea of maybe discounts or something for longtime active loyal memberls, but sending the pass out early is not smart. If you are playing other games and too distracted to register in time its your own fault....I guess its not that important to you.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
    That's precisely the problem. It gets leaked EVERY game. There's no way to tell. One game maybe only 1 sneak, the next maybe 5. I like the idea of maybe discounts or something for longtime active loyal memberls, but sending the pass out early is not smart. If you are playing other games and too distracted to register in time its your own fault....I guess its not that important to you.
    I am thinking about doing a leak upgrade. This, show me who is possibly leaking the password. There are several things I can do to compare the leaks to users, IP address's, common tournaments, you name it.

If you have enough history then you could do the correlation between who is playing at the some time as the sneaks. Could take a bit of work but with enough info you could do it.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Run loyalty club like the Speedway, Passive, only its not money won, its done by points earned, for the previous week,

Top 10 point earners for previous week, Can request password, 30 minutes before game, from Mod.

It would change every week, As earning points is the whole purpose behind us being able to play poker.

Sneaks program is fine,as is. And heavy participation is rewarded.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast