Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64648.01

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    While I definitely see where you are coming from, I don't think many other POers have this problem. I think that most of the time 90% of the people who opt in end up registering. If that means sitting out 1 hand at my others tables to get the pass then I'll do it. Sorry but I think you are the only one who consistently experiences this conundrum. I like the idea of a VIP club, but it should be really hard to get into and have unique rewards. Maybe one of the mods could run it. Thoughts?

lowball
    @Tiarra I can see where you are coming from. I have missed freerolls due to lag and being preoccupied. When I have a lot of stuff going on I head over to Online Alarm Clock and set a buzzer to go off a minute before the pw is released. Works great.

@Zab, would it be possible to integrate a buzzer type deal that goes off a minute before release? Something like a set reminder/set alarm box. Not sure exactly how necessary it is, but it could be a cool little feature for some people.
    Last edited by lowball; 07-16-2011 at 10:27 AM.

Zab
    Hmm a buzzer.. not sure, I can find out.

Im also thinking a VIP club could be something to look into

2 Tiers is the idea I am getting

VIP Gold: Longtime Trusted member, get PW early
    VIP Platinum: Longtime Trusted member, get PW early AND receive a % discount on tournaments
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Like the idea but I am to new to qualify I am sure

lowball
    Sounds interesting. How will "longtime" be determined, # of tourneys opted into, post count, or simply join date?
    Last edited by lowball; 07-16-2011 at 10:52 AM. Reason: addition

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by lowball View Post
    Sounds interesting. How will "longtime" be determined, # of tourneys opted into, post count?

Not sure you.. just getting ideas for now
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

lowball
    Alright bro, just tryin to help with some brainstorming :P Sounds like a sick idea

Just sit out of the other games while you register. Anyone who has trouble registering either needs a new computer or is too distracted by other things. The system works perfectly. Theres no way to tell who leaks the pass and getting it out earlier is just going to = more sneaks. Just my opinion.

Knight-Lieutenant
    yeah i was going to say the same thing just sit out when the pw is about 30 secs away thats what ido

Zab
    Ya that's the problem.. 1 person getting the pw early could ruin it for everyone else

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast