Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

PokerOwned Upgrade Coming Next Week

The upgrade will include the following:

• Passwords will be displayed a few hours before the tournament (This will help prevent people outside of pokerowned getting the passwords
    • A countdown feature for the next free roll (So it's easier to tell when i.e. 3 hours until start time)
    • Saving your poker screen name so you don't have to type it in
    • Your Post Count balance displayed on the front page (So you know how many you have)
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Looking forward to the upcoming upgrades.

This forum isn't too bad. I think I'll be around here quite a bit in the future.

Zab
    Actually the upgrade is coming tonight

After these next freerolls, these upgrades should help a ton to cut down and people getting the password and sharing it. I can set it to 1 hour, 2 hours before the start, 5 mins, 15 mins..

Whatever helps the best.

I'll start with a few hours and go from there
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

deletetest3
    Looks like they are live, won't miss anymore freerolls now!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea im new here but i like what i see im sure ill be around for awhile too!

Banned
    Yeah im glad this uprades are going to happen, i seen its been a problem and glad their fixing it . we should always appreciate poerowned and what they do for us! ha

PokerOwned God
    sounds good zab... also another needed upgrade is fixing the refund situation for active bets... if you dont get into an a particular tourney and have active bets as well as bets from a previous tourney that is still running, you should be able to get a refund without cancelling all bets..

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    sounds good zab... also another needed upgrade is fixing the refund situation for active bets... if you dont get into an a particular tourney and have active bets as well as bets from a previous tourney that is still running, you should be able to get a refund without cancelling all bets..
    Sounds good?

Sounds amazing!

In FACT it sounds so good he should have done it December, 2010! I mean what the fu......... wait, what?

Zab DID do this in December 2010?

Oh... well ummmmmmm.... ya.

Nevermind then.

(freaking necromancers)
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Veteran
    ahaha.. D How possibly you got to this thread after almost 3 years? ahh collecting points is fun sometimes... D

PokerOwned Master
    We (users from Central Europe) will gladly welcome opportunities to gather some points from Offerwalls (there are nothing new for few days) For instance me do not want to pay for that. I will do some tasks (I already done some), sometimes it pay me nothing for that as well quite a bad system thus, I spent couple of hours and got no reward at all. I hope it will be better soon. Thanks for any improvements.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast