Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62100.32

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    So you are complaining you have easier opponents? Don't see why you would ... and as the field is getting bigger , so is the prize. weekly $75 freeroll now , and the $30 freerolls at night.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    Even though I find it hard to get to the final table now because of the big field I don't think it's because there are to many donks ... it's just harder of a grind.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    Suckouts happen, that's poker. I prefer to play with donks, in the long run the quality player will win more.

PokerOwned Veteran
    donk favored software is what merge is all about. live with it or leave it. lol

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    RcktWrangler, I am just putting forward some opinions, I love playing at pokerowned.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by GottImHimmel View Post
    RcktWrangler, I am just putting forward some opinions, I love playing at pokerowned.

i was also putting forward some opinions

#NiggasInParis

Well then we are all just happy, content and quaint : )

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    Even though I find it hard to get to the final table now because of the big field I don't think it's because there are to many donks ... it's just harder of a grind.
    I agree but also its because the sneaks are changing the playing field agree!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Yes, but getting 35 points just for entering a tourney that would anyways have sneaks IS AWESOME

PokerOwned Veteran
    I don't know how much live poker you guys play, but when we get new players in my live poker games I also see this kind of thing. you have to realize that this is a freeroll and people are going to play a lot looser than they normally would. I have come to realize that all you can do is play your best game (whether it the best out there or not) and accept the fact that you can't beat stupid. I have come to accept 3 ways of finishing a tourney. First, winning. Second, blinding out. Third, a bad beat. If you played your cards and you played them well and some donk sucks out on you, there isn't anything you can do about it. YOU CAN'T BEAT STUPID!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast