Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63826.57

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I don't agree with the "it's only a few cents" either. I try to treat all tournaments the same regardless of the buy in.
    tbh the crap shooters don't bother me too much, I play tight anyway, but it can be frustrating when QQ+ gets called by some gross rags and they hit 2 pair, but the majority of the time you should come out ahead.

I also don't think that any freerolls exist that don't have some players with that mentality.
    Last edited by Poof; 10-28-2011 at 08:41 AM.

PokerOwned God
    its a freeroll according to most people free roll - and the site backs the underdog in most hands - been playing this site for 8 years and 75% of underdogs win

Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    and the site backs the underdog in most hands - been playing this site for 8 years and 75% of underdogs win
    Fact: 89.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

If you are running a hud, you will clearly see that this is not the case, it just seems like it sometimes.
    Last edited by Poof; 10-28-2011 at 08:58 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    freerolls are just practice but still you need to play the best you can

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    its a freeroll according to most people free roll - and the site backs the underdog in most hands - been playing this site for 8 years and 75% of underdogs win
    notsureifserious ... I hope not ... but it was funny either way

I think we are always going to have to deal with suckouts. As many of you know I'm a very tight player,,,yet I still get sucked out on, with me having the better starting hand,,,the best I (we) can do is get all our chips in with best hand and then we are all along for the ride. Just my thoughts
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    yep they have become more of a donkfest..its all good though..the good thing about a good player is they make adjustments to their game when the time is needed..

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    I think we are always going to have to deal with suckouts. As many of you know I'm a very tight player,,,yet I still get sucked out on, with me having the better starting hand,,,the best I (we) can do is get all our chips in with best hand and then we are all along for the ride. Just my thoughts
    Yeah people can be a bit to results orientated. All you can hope to do is get your chips in the pot ahead. Even if u suffer a suckout, in the long run you will end up in profit.

Yeah I do suffering in the chips while playing PO freerolls, but that's way I usually end up in Final Table.
    Even thought you sitting below 2k starting stack for a long time waiting for hands.
    I usually try to play flops when I get a hand and hits, I think last time I got suckout was KK vs A6. He had flop a pair of 6. I call him all the the way and he it's 6 on the river.
    I don't want to push all in on the flop becuase usually there is people that sitting with a better hand.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lulabell79 View Post
    f course I'll try to see things from your point of view... as soon as you pull your head out of your ass
    its spelt arse

maybe you would like a 10 dollar buy in Laura then people would play better but as stated before as its a freeroll its not the end of my world if i go out to some numb nutted dullard get a grip love

hehe
    Last edited by 1downswing1; 10-29-2011 at 04:41 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast