Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

PokerOwned Team/League games!!

Hello all...all of us have played in series of league games at diff forums...i think it would be a good idea to hold something along the lines like that here @ pokerowned!! Maybe something along the lines of Badges for our profiles...or maybe something along those lines for bragging rights!! Lets say 8 weeks total...based on ur finish of each pokerowned game you will be awarded points...based on those pts whoever makes idk top lets say 50 spots can play in a mainevent held on carbon for an accolade!!! or something

I would really like to see something along the lines of this bc that would bring a lot more people together and play more often...bc all i hear is "prizepools need to be higher" "get this game goin" wheres the loyalty games gone"!! so this is why i think we should come up with something like that!!! Even if there is a pt required fee to where every1 who wants to sign up has to put idk 500pts and it goes to a big prizepool at the end "mainevent"

I am willing to make bracelets/banners/custom signatures for winners of special events...

FEEL free to comment on what you think we should do or any suggetions!!!!
    Last edited by CUSTOMTABLES; 07-21-2013 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    Hello all...all most of us have played in series of league games at diff forums...i think it would be a good idea to hold something along the lines like that here @ pokerowned!! Maybe something along the lines of Badges for our profiles...or maybe something along those lines for bragging rights!! Lets say 8 weeks total...based on ur finish of each pokerowned game you will be awarded points...based on those pts whoever makes idk top lets say 50 spots can play in a mainevent held on carbon for an accolade!!! or something

I would really like to see something along the lines of this bc that would bring a lot more people together and play more often...bc all i hear is "prizepools need to be higher" "get this game goin" wheres the loyalty games gone"!! so this is why i think we should come up with something like that!!! Even if there is a pt required fee to where every1 who wants to sign up has to put idk 500pts and it goes to a big prizepool at the end "mainevent"

I am willing to make bracelets/banners/custom signatures for winners of special events...

FEEL free to comment on what you think we should do or any suggetions!!!!
    all most of us have played - This part of your sentence is a grammar error.

I do agree with most of this stuff, but I am going to dominate.

Turn Up~Polo~

no shit grammer erro...im not a fuckin teacher...im on loud....i drank a half a cup of lean....

please stay focused...i would like to see this happen

Zab
    Another upgrade I've been meaning to do, I just got side tracked with the PO Madness one (Which should be ready tonight for a week long test this week)
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Another upgrade I've been meaning to do, I just got side tracked with the PO Madness one (Which should be ready tonight for a week long test this week)
    very nice....ya only reason im sayin that is bc it will attract some people....and trust me when I say it...if there is some kinda bragging rights
    trophy/badge" type thing it will have more people playing....just something to brag about ya know...make it interesting.....the way I see it now its like its every man for himself.....and yes that's good but to build a community and keep new players there must be added games and diff type of game structures.....

Honestly I loved the loayalty games...bc honestly nlhe is boring....the same tards jamming with trash...and 5 bet jamming with any ace....yea sure u want these people to polay against but again...there is more than holdem......I loved the mixed game setup.....just giving out some good ideas....seems 35 people viewed but no1 has n opinion!!! well you will thank me later guys~~~

also I would like to maybe do something along the lines of brackets style tournament....like madness or any kinda division setup!!! think outside the felt!!!!

like I said I would even be willing to make custom signatures or even banners or some kinda bracelet/trophy prizes for mainevent winners etc etc

Experienced Member
    good idea
    Play poker with skill and improvement will be achieved!

Seasoned Veteran
    this thread has gotten no love. Love the idea

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Awesome news! Have you ever considered Poker Owned Player of the Month/Week?

player of the month week sounds cool also....could give all tickets for 1 week or something...but that concept is being used with the bankroll booster "giving free access" but I'm sure there is other things for rewarding them

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast