Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63058.51

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I also like the idea of the Poker Owned accolade on Carbon! How easy would it be to award player of the year a PO accolade on Carbon?

Experienced Member
    This is a great idea... coming from even a new member <----- Yup! I think this should be a possibility in the near future. Great idea Custom.

Zab
    Custom: read this thread- http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ned-20021.html Explains all the ideas I \ We had for a league game.

rewards, badges, accolades.. I think nate and I talked about this in the past, this would be a separate thing.. I am ALL FOR DOING THIS.. I just don't know

A) Where to put it
    B) What accolades to give
    C) I need the entire thing spec'd out and talked through like all my other upgrades
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Custom: read this thread- http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ned-20021.html Explains all the ideas I \ We had for a league game.

rewards, badges, accolades.. I think nate and I talked about this in the past, this would be a separate thing.. I am ALL FOR DOING THIS.. I just don't know

A) Where to put it
    B) What accolades to give
    C) I need the entire thing spec'd out and talked through like all my other upgrades
    1. You could get with Carbons affiliate manager and ask them about an official PO accolade on there (they have for other forums)

2. The accolades on your site could go directly under their PO status (demi-god, new member, etc.) Could be monthly or weekly. This way when they player that earned the accolade or badge from PO it can now be there for all to see when they post or someone visits their profile page. Right now all we have is a running tally on winnings, which is cool, but could be so much better and in depth. You are already on the right track by tracking final table appearances, first place wins, etc.

3. Once these upgrades are complete, it will truly be icing on the cake. I would be willing to draw up an outline configuring all of the details and specifics. I have the next two days off, I need some major points, so maybe I could start a temp side job here? Did anyone end up earning that 1k you were offering earlier this month or later last month? #willworkforpoints

yea no shit right....I was saying the same thing....accolade goes on profile....etc etc....obv I would do a series....like n 8 week league or something....not monthly bc u wanna have it to where if some1 isn't able to play that day or days its not goin to hurt their team...bc some people do have family "myself" and others...so sometimes its hard....but yes I will also be working on a few things and bring them to zabs attention!!
    keep posted nate....glad to see some1 else is on the same page as me.

Zab
    Ya I'd need to figure out exactly what to give awards for..

I mean, some things I can think of off the top of my head-

- Ever won B2B
    - Ever won Grinder
    - $500 All Time Money Won
    - $1000 All Time Money Won
    - 500 Final Tables
    - 250 Final Tables
    - 25 Tournaments Won
    - 50 Tournaments Won
    - $150 won in a single month
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Ya I'd need to figure out exactly what to give awards for..

I mean, some things I can think of off the top of my head-

- Ever won B2B
    - Ever won Grinder
    - $500 All Time Money Won
    - $1000 All Time Money Won
    - 500 Final Tables
    - 250 Final Tables
    - 25 Tournaments Won
    - 50 Tournaments Won
    - $150 won in a single month

yes...that's a good start!! imam think this over

PokerOwned Veteran
    leagues would be cool

PokerOwned Veteran
    When will this be set up and how do we go about joining a league?

PokerOwned Veteran
    that is a great idea i'm down lets do it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast