Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar

Exclamation Running out of Survey Points?

I have never had to use money for pokerowned points. I probably should just do more last longer bets like i used to.

But i will just make one point: I'm running out of survey available points!

Every auto insurance quote now is: " We're Sorry! We just wasted your dumbass time!" or something along those lines. . .

And let's face it, the pokerowned client is highly dominated by a select group of players. I state that not as an attack because I like these guys a lot, but just as a simple fact.

So I have to ask: What will I do when I run out of surveys to get points from? I'm spending now points just on the freerolls, I can't get near enough to redeem and this is just because it's no longer profitable to play on the client. Doing the lottery ticket, what's working and posting 5 times a day will help, but it's just not enough.

Also to note: Surveys Convert at about a 40% rate. And that might just be the low point " easy " ones for what I know.
    ALSO ALSO to note: Once easy "mobile" surveys are now rare to find. And often the ones that can be found that I haven't done are either broken links or don't offer to AT&T.

Your Friend,

GottImHimmel

P.S- Much less an attacking thread or complaining thread than just a concerned and asking for help thread. Thanks everyone for understanding that.

Special Note: Zab----This is a wonderful site! I really enjoy it, It's just hard to come across points right now, I need your help, we need another way to earn legitimate points in a fair, easy, high converting way. The pokerowned client is dominated by a select number of players, and that's JUST FINE, but there has to be an alternative, just to at least earn enough points to play the freerolls as much as one can. It would spread great publicity as the site " where it's easy to earn legitimate points, and play in a great poker community as often as you can "

Zab- I don't know, maybe I'm out of line, just hard to come across points, barely enough to enter freerolls now-a-days.
    Last edited by GottImHimmel; 08-05-2011 at 12:06 AM.

PokerOwned God
    i always run into surveys that say the same thing, but i do always end up finding new ways to get points everyday. there are always new surveys! I do think that there should be more small points surveys such as videos and quick email submissions... I won the first tournament today and couldn't participate in the second one, to get a chance at winning the back2back champ, all because of 4 points... i was pissed because I did do a long ass survey and didn't get the points in time!

Right, but especially with the auto quote ones, that used to be so easy to pickup 600-1000 points they get a person blacklisted I guess, and just block you off from success.

I know i must be blacklisted from the auto quote ones. I never get success anymore.

PokerOwned Moderator
    I guess you can only milk the cow for so long, and then you make cheese burgers. I don't have any advice because I'm one of those people who doesn't bother trying surveys anymore. Which isn't good because now Zab doesn't earn any ad revenue from me. What I've done in the past however, was grind PO freeroll winnings and buy points from others.

I have been having trouble making points off of surveys lately as well. I cant sign up for any more of the mobile points. So all I can do is hope the surveys work. But most of them won't even have a survey available for me. Hopefully Zab can find a few more ways for us to make points. I really appreciate all he does for the site, it is more than enough. But yes I agree the surveys don't work very well.

Knight-Lieutenant
    I earn pts through poker client and last longer bets, maximizing my pt earning through there, sometime lose alot but get back up.

you're undoubtedly one of the "dominating" people of the client. Not trying to be mean, it's an accomplishment on your part my friend. But that's just why i avoid the client now. Just an empty pit that sucks my points away . . . . . .

PokerOwned Demi-God
    The client can be a money pit that fleeces u of all your points, unless you are deep with points. But its not hard to build a roll there in combination with multi llb's. One player turned 500 points into 20k yesterday so anything is possible.

Also all of these dominating players go through drastic swings and the times u see them with huge stacks is matched by late night surveys or loans to keep in the game.

I do agree if u want to play 2, 3, 4 tournies a day its a lot of work, but its not a right, but something u must earn by finding points.

the last 2 weeks ive went into client with like 400 pts and had 4k in about 1 hr. Just gotta learn how to adjust to play vs the people in there. If ya dont like losing to terrible hands i wouldnt recommend going in tho.

GOTT,, we all have probs with this, and nothin zab can do tho,, we,ve all mentioned from time to time and he does know tho,,, nothin u can,, do but keeep tryin diff things wh en u can,, i have same prob tho,,i mostly getp oitsn from LLB and posting andlottery now,,,GL TO YA thooo, i stay clear of the poker client tho,, tooo risky for me, and what points i have tho

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast