Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63572.89

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Playing at the poker tables is the only way to improve your game

While ALOT playing will never learn anything, you have to want to become better to learn, push and pray is NEVER a strategy worthy of playing any game!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    That's good you are having fun now..check back in a couple weeks. Tell us your thoughts then.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by shellabella View Post
    That's good you are having fun now..check back in a couple weeks. Tell us your thoughts then.
    LMAO Shells, i am curious too, hope he checks back!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Seasoned Veteran
    I did not know to post a message was receiving points, these is something that was not outstanding but I'll keep doing it, thanks pokerowned

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I dont think U can even improve ur game playing freerolls, until u get deep in tourney!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You can improve youre game when ur deep into a freeroll bc people play mor elike they would if they had bought in!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by don7238 View Post
    Playing at the poker tables is the only way to improve your game
    This just isnt true. There are tons of ways to improve your game that have nothing to do with sitting down a actually playing. Reviewing hand histories, watching training videos, reading articles written by coaches and most importantly, TALK POKER with who ever will listen. The most beneficial thing I have ever done in my 8+ years playing poker is talking poker with players better than me. Try and get a regular chat going with a group of players you know. Talk about hands and situations you all have gotten into and how you played them out. Talking poker regularly will help your game more than anything else. There isnt a truly successful poker player on the planet who got to where he/she is at today simply by sitting down and playing. If you want to be good and make some serious money, you gotta do the homework as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey4141 View Post
    I dont think U can even improve ur game playing freerolls, until u get deep in tourney!
    And I have to disagree with this also. Its true that there are spots early in the tournament will people will jam the 2K starting stack on the 3rd hand preflop for no reason which may not be a learning spot for most people, but when people are jamming their 10 BB stacks into your blinds and you are faced with the tough decision whether to call with your marginal holdings, that is a learning spot everytime. You should be putting your opponent on a range of hands in that spot, and trying to determine whether you have good enough odds to call with your hand. Just because you have like J9 offsuit in the BB and someone jams into you, that isnt a snap fold. Think about the situation, and learn from it.

I'm new to P.O. but not new to online poker, i honestly have found the P.O. free rolls to have pretty decent play out of the few I have played in. I like this community already, and i enjoy having an avenue to play other good players.

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    I recently decided I was done with pokerowned due to frustration with gathering points, but I couldn't stay away. The freerolls are great, the forums give me a group of peers to compare with, and it's nice to play with a more regular group rather than random strangers. I just buy points now. Also, I feel like my game has improved since I joined, so that's worth something right?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast