Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64809.9

>>>> PokerOwned NJ Freerolls

I noticed today RakeTheRake already has active promotions and rake system for some rooms that offer legal poker for New Jersey, was even surprised 888Poker is one of these rooms !!! So it got me wondering: is it possible we will see PO private games in those rooms?

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    i am in new york but go often to new jersey to play just love 888 poker sit great freerolls with very limited people in them

PokerOwned Master
    the online NJ poker rooms is only for NJ resident players.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by sueco13 View Post
    the online NJ poker rooms is only for NJ resident players.
    You only have to be in the state while playing. Anyone can register an account, then play whenever you are actually in the state. This is same for all 3 of the states that have legal online poker. So if anyone has plans to visit one of the many tourist attractions in the incredible state of delaware, make sure you make an account so you can play some poker with me when visiting.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    You only have to be in the state while playing. Anyone can register an account, then play whenever you are actually in the state. This is same for all 3 of the states that have legal online poker. So if anyone has plans to visit one of the many tourist attractions in the incredible state of delaware, make sure you make an account so you can play some poker with me when visiting.
    conclusion if u are not in u are out, no game no gain

yea PO FR'S in NJ would be great!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)