Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Private

play steps poker

I would appreciate if someone could please tell me how the step tournaments work

By steps ,you mean how you get the password?

Private
    no. A while ago on Full Tilt, I played randomly in some tourneys and won. They were 'step' tourneys and now I have PC step 2 and a PC step 3 ticket... what do i do with them?

Banned
    I would appreciate if someone could please talk me how the step tournaments work

@ivans_78: If u win a ticket for step2 like example..You register to that tournament which the ticket is for,and if you win that tournament too,you may have win a ticket to step 3 or money and so on..

Private
    so do you think that maybe my step 2 and step 3 tickets might be worth $$$$$. Know how to cash em in too?

Knight
    I think if you register and then unregister it may give you tournament$$$ or cash, not sure though. I would suggest researching it on google.

what site are you asking about Full Tilt?
    Steps Tournaments award Tournament Tickets to the relevant level, based on where you finish. Use these tickets to buy in to your next Steps Tournament until you crack the top prize.

Steps Tournament Tickets, for Step 3 and above, can also be used to buy in to any tournament with an equivalent buy-in amount. For example, if you win a Step 5 ticket worth $216, you can buy in to any $200 + $16 tournament, such as the $750K Sunday Guarantee.

Please note that Steps Tournament Tickets are not transferable to other players, may not be converted to cash or T$ and are non-refundable. Tournament details are subject to change without notice. Learn more about Tournament Tickets for a range of tournaments, including Steps Tournaments.
    Steps Tournaments
    Step Buy-in Prize
    Step 1 $3.30 Winners advance to Step 2
    Step 2 $8.70 Winners advance to Step 3
    Step 3 $26 Winners advance to Step 4
    Step 4 $75 Winners advance to Step 5
    Step 5 $216 Winners advance to Step 6
    Step 6 $640 Winners advance to Step 7
    Step 7 $2,100 Prizes vary - currently awards $12K Winner's Choice prize packages
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Corporal
    how about on AP? i'm registered for one that starts soon i won't know what to do if i win lol