Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Master Sergeant

Is there a website that....

is there a website that has people that will transfer money from 1 site to another.
    For example if i had 50$ on pokerstars and i wanted it on ft, is there a site that will do that for me?

Sergeant Major
    withdraw the funds and then dep osit the funds using money bookers or ewallet or ect

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by danboy View Post
    is there a website that has people that will transfer money from 1 site to another.
    For example if i had 50$ on pokerstars and i wanted it on ft, is there a site that will do that for me?
    Different sites use different payment processors ... goto the cashier button on the 2 sites to see if payment/withdrawal options overlap.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    I don't think so funding sites are limited in their functions when it comes to Customer Service.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned God
    Donīt think thats this works, you should use moneybookers or similar site

Knight-Lieutenant
    Don't think so, just need someone who is really trustworthy or a friend on another site.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Donīt you have a chance of unsing moneybookers or netteller ?

You can do normal trade between the players but you need to trusted them, even I have done over $50 trade before
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Yes, PTP offers swaps. But you have to be a member in good standing or such, before the swaps thread is open to ya. But, yes, tons of money has been swapped on PTP. The rule of thumb on the site is U send first if asking. But, as the site is backed by some of the biggest stakers in the online world, it's usually a quick swap by one of them.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    no, if you have friends you can exchange them confidence, your account will pass to a room and they will go to the room you want

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast