Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61655.31

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tom Dwan and Phil ivey is broke!!! weeeeee My bankroll now is bigger then them.

In a recent interview with Card Player magazine, the controversial and self proclaimed playboy Dan Bilzerian claimed that both Tom Dwan and Phil Ivey had blown their poker bankrolls at the tables.

When asked what he thought of the poker community, Bilzerian stated he thought it?s ?kind of a degenerate group and people think they can win money forever.?

He then went on to say that this mentality leads to players going broke: ?If you look at Tom Dwan, he went broke; Phil Ivey just went broke. All these talented guys who made a bunch of money end up pissing it all away.?

Such a claim may not come as a huge surprise with regard to Dwan, who recently went public over his biggest ever loss in Macau ?which was reportedly around $4m- and cut ties with former sponsors Full Tilt Poker.

But Ivey is considered a poker demigod by most that follow the game, his bankroll a bottomless pit capable of enduring endless nauseating swings. It has always seemed inconceivable that Ivey would fall from grace.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

LOL they will get backers and soon enough they will be richer than you LOLOLOL enjoy your bigger roll for tonight

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I know durrr is broke cause he just ask me to send him some money through wester union for the Massage with a happy ending in Macau.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    More proof of this is necessary to be convinced. Otherwise this is nothing more then a typical liberal media rag news. It means nothing and 99% is all lies.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

PokerOwned Veteran
    Even if Ivey did lose his roll you don't think he has enough friends in the right places to back him in any tourney or cash game he wants into?...and then all it takes is one good win or one good night and he'll be on his way right back up..i also think if this is true I feel sorry for the players who have to go up against him anytime after this as you know he will have turned this into a lesson learned and my guess will be even better and more disciplined on the tables!

PokerOwned Pro
    I don't buy it, seldom do they ply with own money

Experienced Member
    I wonder how much phil ivey is worth?

Banned
    its all a definite hoax the guy is looking for PR to his blog site cause he cant report on anything better cause his job sucks hot sweaty ball sack hanging between a horses legs

Quote Originally Posted by famfirst21 View Post
    its all a definite hoax the guy is looking for PR to his blog site cause he cant report on anything better cause his job sucks hot sweaty ball sack hanging between a horses legs
    Dan Bilzerian don't have a job. you must not heard of him. he's my idol, i bet on sports by his philosophy. "you Dont get rich by betting like a Bitch" when he wrote that, he post a picture on his twitter account of his Bellagio Chip stack on the table. a stack of 100,000 dollars chip along with a chump chain stack of 5k chips.

https://twitter.com/DanBilzerian/sta...73513607757824

PokerOwned Veteran
    What do you know guys! maybe we will see phil Ivey come to this website and ask for a stake
    Time 2 Roll the Dice.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast