Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Now i dont know this person at all but i also had a bad experience with nation and cindylou during a game the other night. I have JJ and nation pushes with 6 to 700 in chips i snap call have him dominated(to a 3 outer) and of course he hits that miracle 3 outer then proceeds to dog me out callin names and all. Then when i say something here in chat i guess cindylou had been watching or is nations buddy and starts demeaning me also for a good call bad results. Left a bad sour taste in my mouth as im not on of these "kids" that hang out around here and dont take kindly to reverting to name calling. Especially when you know you made right call and lose but then get hammered by 2 people for a good call that lost WOW. So i havent been around for a couple of days and dont know when ill get back to playing here. Sux cause i kind of liked hangin out here when home

Sergeant Major
    i think u gonna have to toughen up alil

shouldnt have to but o well if thats how people see it when someone gets attacked for nothing

What's up with that,,, don't make me count to three !!!
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

ummmm,, i thhink nation is cindy if i,m not mistakennn heheh. have to just get used to it round here

Ya know i could see being name called if they lost pushing with Donkey BS but they didnt I did and never said a word until attacked. How immature are you to attack someone who 1. said nothing to you about your donkey push and 2. someone who lost the pot to BS and didnt say anything to be attacked? I mean are they what 15? thats cool tho ill thicken my skin and next time just go off on em here and at the table til i get a chat ban. I can be nasty to, I just dont understand being nasty to fellow forum members. I always thought (or at least at my other forums)forums is to be here to help one another improve there game not attack them for being a better player and making good calls that dont work out to 2 and 3 outers. Guess i was wrong and guess you all will have to get used to me being an asshole to those who support there actions and say get used to it or toughen up LMFAO

PokerOwned Veteran
    Sounds like no big loss...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12