Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Poker Wager

Seasoned Veteran

A Poker Wager

So a friend and I decided: Let's see how much money we can earn without depositing. Then we turned it into a competition. First person to reach $300 by only playing FunSteps and Freeroll, will recieve $250 from the other player. After winning the initial money from either FunSteps or Freerolls, we are free to use it to earn additional money, but cannot deposit. Thoughts?

nice idea GL with ur competition, talk to sharking. he has done this and more all from freerolls and funsteps too

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    Clarify. playing ONLY steps and freeroll? or once ya get up to, say $20 you play real money games, but did not deposit?

Sounds like fun,,, altho the amount of time each of you can play will come into play. But goodluck to both of you,,, also if you buy points here on PO to play our freerolls does that count as a investment that is the same as a deposit.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

sounds like a fun competition. Good Skill to you.

PokerOwned God
    Great idea. Talk about setting a high goal. Let us know what you're big scores were.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by wykydsceptre View Post
    Clarify. playing ONLY steps and freeroll? or once ya get up to, say $20 you play real money games, but did not deposit?
    We can play real money games at any time. But the money we play with has to come from FunSteps/Freerolls

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Sounds like fun,,, altho the amount of time each of you can play will come into play. But goodluck to both of you,,, also if you buy points here on PO to play our freerolls does that count as a investment that is the same as a deposit.
    Sadly, the PO freerolls do not count. My friend is not a member, despite me hounding him to do it. One of the reasons it doesn't count is because There is scheduling issues that keeps him from playing most of the PO freerolls, so in the spirit of fairness, we excluded it from the competition.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    Great idea. Talk about setting a high goal. Let us know what you're big scores were.
    Yes, the goal is high. This was my idea, and it was intentional. Say, for example, it was $10. A few lucky hands and you reach that even in a .02/.04 game. The purpose of this was for it to last quite some time. Also, FunSteps are pretty tough to win, and when you do, you only get a dollar. If one of us gets lucky and wins the dollar and starts building a bankroll, the large goal gives the other a little time to catch up so we can determine who is the overall better player.

Sounds like fun. I wish you the best of luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast