Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Corporal
    In the heads up situation if your opponent check twice thants means he has nothing

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy23 View Post
    did you search this online and find it word for word somewhere else?
    No, I didn't have to. It was extremely obvious. But now that you mention it, I googled it and yes, it was stolen from:

Poker Tells -- How to Read Poker Tells

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by mat the maori View Post
    Poker Tells that Say "I Have a Weak Hand!"
    •Staring Down Other Players
    If an opponent is staring you down, he’s trying to represent strength. Usually though, he has a weak hand – he might have something, but it’s something that can be beaten or drawn out on.

•Holding Breath
    Often, inexperienced players will hold their breath if they are bluffing.
    Poker Tells that Say "I Have a Drawing Hand."
    •Checking Hole Cards After a Flop
    If the flop shows the possibility of giving someone a flush or straight draw, watch for people re-checking their hole cards. They’re checking to see if they have a piece of it – whether that black Ace was a spade or a club. The player doesn’t have the flush or straight at that point, because if they did, they wouldn’t have to check, but she is seeing if she has a draw to it.

•Taking a Long Time Before Calling a Bet
    If a player looks into the pot and seems to be doing some calculating in his head, he probably is. He’s most likely figuring out the pot odds to see if it’s worth it to try and catch the cards he needs to complete his drawing hand.

I sure agree with this one. On line players seem to be using an odds calculator I bet and I could shoot them all!!

Sergeant
    Too funny Ruth! I think some do use an odds calculator, but I think in online poker & the Bingo players out there, it doesn't always work. Sometimes I think the Bingo players have better odds online lol.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by cocojumbo View Post
    In the heads up situation if your opponent check twice thants means he has nothing
    Maybe for the most part, but not Always Coco. Jst depends on the player FYI - I'm notorious for checking or betting min with the nuts (oops! did I just give away my secrets, lol)

Master Sergeant
    same old old...everyone for the most part has a particular startegy...just different variances of it...were all tryin to do the same thing

Corporal
    when playing heads up i could have the nuts but i'll still slow play just so nobody catches on to my stag and betting big always ends up in a quick fold most of the time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12