Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    i try to keep notes on the players when online,and to me unless your in a private game there isnt alot of tells that hold up because in the freerolls especially peeps will do anything at random.

I usually fidget in seat a lot,, if i was playin live,, and they all think thats a tell,,, till they know me. hehe,, I Just do that casue back was bothering me in the seat. so u cant always "tell" the reasons for the "tell" lol ok GL all.

Banned
    can be good info

Sergeant
    nice...

Master Sergeant
    good advice for live play, tells are def. harder to see online...either way

Corporal
    My tell is whenever I claim to 'have the nuts' ... I do ... lol

Banned
    Shaking Hands
    During a hand, if you notice a player’s hands are shaking as she places her bet, she probably has gotten a really, really good hand. Perhaps the nuts.

Sergeant
    this is why I would rather play online as opposed to live - online: I can shake, yell "YES! HOTDAM! OMG!", jump up & down, and no one knows the difference, lol... Live...with my Brother - forget it! Neither of us have to do anything different, no tells to anyone else, but we can look at each other & KNOW what the other has

Corporal
    Online is kinda hard to tell in the UB ring games..people always bet the pot on their starting raise preflop, and usually suck out on you with J7 or some kinda hand like that. I do like playing in the 72 ring games seen alot of money won and lost on the worst hand!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12