Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Private

Poker to survive?

Im just curious, if there is anybody living off their poker earnings on here, Im just wondering what a large enough bankroll to live off of is. Im not anywhere even near close, im just curious

Zab
    I would say noone here is. I would caution anyone to try. You always hear poker players going bust not once, but several times over the course of their career. When poker turns into a grind and a job, it no longer becomes fun.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I agree with Zab and have read many posts and forums over the years that re-emphasize what he is saying. Many folks say it was not any fun any more and that the grind has become not fun anymore.

My poker winnings make up a little of my income,,,but by no means could I make a living doing it. I play freerolls and micro SNG's and multi table tournaments. Somewhere in the $1 to $3 dollar range. Something I had to learn is, I can be a fair to good player at those stakes, but I'm not the same player at higher stakes. That old saying, "Playing with scared money" comes into affect. Take care
    Last edited by wagon596; 01-21-2013 at 06:51 PM.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Zab is spot on in his post. I think the only time the pros are really having fun anymore is when they stick it out in a big tourney.