Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

poker skill or luck

well lately ive been playing a way solid game maybe my best yet get deep into several tourneys to just get unlucky im mean a lot do u think this game is skill or luck im confused

if u try to win it on skill some lucker comes and screws u, if u try to win it on luck some clever boy throws his skills on ur face....wellll ......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    I think it requires both, but more skill than luck. Sometimes you do get lucky and win flips or hit a 2 or 3 outer depending on the situation.
    Good Luck On and Off The Felt
    Utilize The Block Chain because the future depends on it!

PokerOwned God
    The way I answer if poker is skill or luck is by saying that luck is more important on the short run and skill plays in the long run.

I think it was kind of skillful how you managed to get 15 points (3 posts) out of the exact same topic by just changing the words

Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    I think it was kind of skillful how you managed to get 15 points (3 posts) out of the exact same topic by just changing the words
    It looks like 2 of em were deleted LMFAO Luck is playing for the suckout and skill is knowing when ur beat and fold but you need both online
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is one of those topics that won't go away. There is a lot of luck in any individual game/tournament. But skill wins out over the long run.

PokerOwned Master
    u cannot win with skills only,u need a litlle luck.right place right time

A quote from Phil Hellmuth. If poker was all skill I would never lose. LMAO. So I have to say it is probaly 50/50.

idk im at a loss of words been playin cash games today 25/50 cent blinds just got bankrolled twice by same player calling behind and winning.just not sure how im losing almost everytime im ahead.and im not talking coin flips frusterating but cant ever get ahead at this rate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast