Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64923.43

Thread: Poker Pet Peeve

Poker Pet Peeve

What is your #1 PPP BESIDES bad beat stories and donkeys.I go on tilt when the 1 or more players at the table takes FOREVER to DO something, every hand!!I can understand that a lot of players are MT but come on...If you can't MT and play within a reasonable amount of time you should look for another place to lose your $$$$.....

Quote Originally Posted by budsfru View Post
    What is your #1 PPP BESIDES bad beat stories and donkeys.I go on tilt when the 1 or more players at the table takes FOREVER to DO something, every hand!!I can understand that a lot of players are MT but come on...If you can't MT and play within a reasonable amount of time you should look for another place to lose your $$$$.....
    I agree with you there. That drives me up the wall too.

Another one that pisses me off are donkeys that limp in EVERY hand............

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Someone betting into a dry side pot when you're trying to take out a short stack. They make a play at the pot (essentally nothing in it than what is there already) to chase out what was the best hand at the river.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Quote Originally Posted by MrPokerVerse View Post
    Someone betting into a dry side pot when you're trying to take out a short stack. They make a play at the pot (essentally nothing in it than what is there already) to chase out what was the best hand at the river.
    Good one,forgot about THEM................

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i can not stand someone that goes all in every hand. then when you play him u lose

PokerOwned Veteran
    I try not to do that early with less than top 2, late in the tournament if you see me do that I have the nuts.

Seasoned Veteran
    I have no problem with winning the side pot especially with a shot at the main. It's actually useful in some cases, like if you have a huge advantage over both stacks and can put pressure on the other guy, keeping his stack low and giving you more.

PokerOwned God
    When big stacks feel the need to try to collect more chips in a big satellite tourney when they already made it.

#NiggasInParis

All of the above !!!!
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"