Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65078.03

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PokerOwned Moderator
    If it's never been done before, then forget the 3. Still think it would be fun if once won, 10% of the pool goes towards either a 3peat or maybe a special tourney for the first 10 to hit the goal. So every 10, hopefully they can decide on a time to play a private 10 man, and play for the big one. But I think it doesn't need to be done from the start. I think this would make the games more seriously, and let's chart out the frequencies 2peats are actually done. I want excitement, but not false hope, lol. Glad you guys like my idea.

Zab
    I like the idea and i'll go live with it Wednesday

3 peat has never been done since PO started 6 months ago+

2 peat been done a few times and the prizes should be good!
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Moderator
    Would you consider dedicating 10% of the pool to an ultimate jackpot to a 3peater? 6 months makes this place a young site. I know, there are like 5 freerolls a day, so that's a lot of tournaments, but I think a 3peat will be accomplished eventually, and that winner should be richfully rewarded. You know the math better than I do. If you think a lower percent might be better, like 5%, that would be cool too. Also, hope there will be a list of those who win and points won. That would be fun

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think this is a great idea if you take down 3 in a row you are the man

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234