Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Angry Should Suglia be a mod?

Hes a overbearing asshole who if ur opinion doesnt gel with his then ur breaking rules around here.Heaven fkin forbid someone come to a poker forum, a POKER FORUM to vent about getting bs bad beats. ya know forums arent only about learning but getting with some friends and bitching about how some dumbass called with trash and won but not around sugs o hell no since he is obviously some kind of damage control for these poker sites.. Then you have his cronies that its ok for them to do same shit and cuss people out but if u retaliate then u get the ban hammer and not one of his compadres. If your going to be a mod here you have to let people vent plain and simple or why else have a godam poker forum with chat box???? and u molds thinks it gets old hearing about it? try living it every fkin game. when u know dam well these other players suck ass but yet are hitting like gods against all odds.

Who thinks sugs reign of power should come to an end? the others are all good but sugs hes the one who jumps in to beratepeople for having opinions.. power tripping hungry mofo
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    this thread should be removed and user banned..

SSUGLIA IS AMAZING.. FCK YOU HATERS!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Ssuglia is helpful and respectful. I'm closing this thread.

Zab
    Pictures or it didn't happen...

What I mean is, unless you can paste something specific or a conversation or something.. Then you are just making a generalization. If i saw a specific conversation, I'd be more apt to take this thread seriously..

As it stands, it just sounds like a rant
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s