Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64527.02

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Poker idol

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisdione View Post
    Daniel Negraneau is my poker idol but I think that Phil Ivey is a close 2nd and the best player in the world. Daniel is more friendly though but they are both great players.
    i agree about Daniel he is always friendly and always upbeat - he also is a vegan - and great player

Experienced Member
    very superstitiiioussss ritings on the walll im naked in my bedddd hell yaaaa baby............... wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Experienced Member
    i said verrry suuupeerrrsitttious wriitings on the wallllll

Experienced Member
    I dont like the splashy players like Durr,Hanson amd so on. Phil Hellmuth, the whole way. thanks

PokerOwned Veteran
    i prefer players like dwan and negraneu, both take any edge they get and arent afraid to make big calls or bets if they think theyre ahead.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hands down my poker idol has to me tom dwan. He started from a single $50 dollar deposit online years and years ago and was able to parlay that into being a top regular and contender at the highest of the high stakes games and has been a serious winner even though he is playing the best in the world at the most nose bleed stakes out there. Also he is doing this not only at NL Holdem but also at several other games out there as well and its for those reasons listed above that Tom Dwan hands down is my poker idol and quite possibly the best all around player in the world at this time.

Tom Dwan 'durrr' i need more points, like 15 ;_)

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

PokerOwned Veteran
    there is really no one they all play the same and it all comes down to luck

PokerOwned Veteran
    ansd i know you guys know its way mostly about luck if you dont have it your toast in this game.

PokerOwned Master
    Joseph Cheong, Jason Mercier and Mike Mizrachi are hands down the best tourney players on the planet right now.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast