Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61655.31

Sergeant

poker ideas people??

anyone got any new ideas they would like to share about.... new betting patterns they haved picked up?, how to win more hands out of position? whens the best to to re-raise when on a draw?.......

I'm currently working on is it possible to play or even raise any 2 cards and expect to have the better hand when the dust settles (yes this does include the 7-2 offsuit as well) and end up with the best hand when down to the river. I will post findings of my results within the next 2 days.

Knight
    The best move is that you have a lot of calm,and do not be nervous!!!
    Cosmin B.

Knight-Captain
    So are you going to act like a Russian and call every bet, no matter what 2 cards you have? That strategy seems to work pretty well when playing online. Well, for other players it does, not me. So many times I've raised big w/ hands like A-A, got called by hands like 7-9, and seen them flop 2 pairs, trips, straights, etc. I've never seen that strategy work very well in live poker, tho, unless it was by a very good player at a table full of donks. A really good player is so good at playing after the flop that he can consistently win w/ any 2 cards. Doyle Brunson once said that he could win against donks w/o even looking at his own cards, as long as nobody knew what he was doing, just by reading the other players. I wish I could be THAT good!

but thats by betting your cards gtripp not by being a donk and just calling any 2. Your right tho "live" being a call box isnt good like it is online. Onlines rng isnt as random as alot like to think it is. I used to play 5 nights a week (til wifey put a stop to it) and i wouldnt see in 5 nights of turny play what i see in 1 sng online with bad beats an all, and some of that was bar play, go fogure

PokerOwned God
    Sorry, but I donīt think that this "strategy" will work

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    but thats by betting your cards gtripp not by being a donk and just calling any 2. Your right tho "live" being a call box isnt good like it is online. Onlines rng isnt as random as alot like to think it is. I used to play 5 nights a week (til wifey put a stop to it) and i wouldnt see in 5 nights of turny play what i see in 1 sng online with bad beats an all, and some of that was bar play, go fogure
    Exactly. I really wonder about all the people that swear up and down that the cards are the same online as they are live. Plus, I know that some players must either work for the sites or have figured out the pattern. How else do you explain when a player's been playing really tight poker, but suddenly raises, gets re-raised, goes all-in w/ a hand like j-3 off suit, and hits a boat? I've seen stuff like that quite a few times. Last night, a really tight player called a huge all-in bet, after the flop, w/ 10-2, w/ absolutely nothing, not even any kind of draws, and the turn was a 10 and the river was a 2. Knocked some guy out that went all-in w/ top pair/top kicker. I see stuff like that WAY too often!

Myself, I've proved that I can take any two cards and lose,,,is this along the same thought?
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Sergeant
    Hello!! people I bring news, now some of you are wrong with my strategy idea that playing with every two cards everyhand is my 'idea' i seek no gambling game but educated betting plus this brings no NEW idea as its widely used anyway... i was saying new ideas!

now im about to split your minds open, and to be clearly honest you will need a pen a paper to successfully carry this game through (tho access to quick hand history like on full tilt will do) I've now managed this on more than 1 occasion though rare to occur its has carried true 7/10 times (70% true)(this was done over 100 times of it occuring which is to say ive played alot of poker recently, 13000 hands+) ive have play hands like J 2 just to see the flop go 9 2 2....... ahhhh this "donk" just out played you.... how can i raise pre-flop with such a hand! let me tell you

Its the theory of probability! by recording/keeping track of cards shown you can keep progress and with what is to come. from my records here we have it

1. 5 9 K 7
    2. A A 9
    3. 10 2 K 3 8
    4. 9 7 J A
    5. 4 6 4 8 4
    6. 6 A K 7

...... hey up ive just been dealt Q 3 this looks like a great hand for me.... is it a donk call or raise...... is it heck!! in the last 7 hands neither card has shown thus increasing my chances of getting what i need. A timely raise on my part a coupe of calls and the flop

7 8 Q, ok not that good but i'll persist with it i raise with top pair (not by much due to the usless kicker) i get a call, the turn... Q.. ahh my trips resemble a great hand here all because i kept track of my cards (what a donk play hey .... educated play my friends) so my river didnt fail me so came down the 3 my full house was a lovely sight, to be honest like i said its 7/10 (and thats only when the oppertunity arises.. which also isnt that othen) so to pursue even as you miss your 1st few a mathmatically speaking youll end up better for it on the long run, as 2 pair is the most common winning hand in poker youll end up heads and shoulders above the rest.

Knight-Captain
    Very interesting. I do know that I've seen people play really tight, then suddenly raise w/ a hand like j-3 of suit, get re-raised, then go all-in and hit a boat. I always figured that it was either someone (or a bot) that worked for the site or someone that had figured out the program. I think you might be on to something there.

Sergeant
    my future of poker playing will have this added to my repertoire now , i hope this all helps you in your games too. i only stumbled across the idea as i implement a similar idea in my roulette game lol... so another dimention to the beautiful game of poker. and just remember this... you got the idea off me first (i claim copy rights!! lol) just leave me with some credit.... please.... :P authored by Owen Wood!!