Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61119.02

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cashing out

PokerOwned God

cashing out

What sites do you feel has the easiest ways to cashout? Fulltilt cashing out experience anyone? Absolute poker?

PokerOwned Veteran
    ap ive had trouble with but never tryed pokerstars or tilt. i hear ps is very easy n ft has had some problems

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    The only reason you might have trouble cashing out at full tilt is if you've been caught or accused of cheating, other than that don't worry.

PokerOwned God
    Sounds good! I won some money from freerolls on full tilt and absolute poker.. I have built up the money on full tilt a little and was curious about that if i can build up the money to a nice enough amount to cash out, is there some type of issue for not ever depositing before? It is real money from real games from other players.. Anyone have any information on that? Thanks!

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    What sites do you feel has the easiest ways to cashout? Fulltilt cashing out experience anyone? Absolute poker?
    i don't know about those sites, but i'll tell u about an experience i had at bodog. i always used pre-paid credit cards 2 deposit until one day when i just used my girl's credit card (w/ her ok). i played 4 a few more months, depositing a few more times over that period of time, then finally hit enuf 2 cash out. well, b4 they would let me cash out, they made me submit all this info 2 them about whether or not i had permission 2 use her card & stuff. my girl had 2 fill out sum long form w/ her card & bank account numbers, along w/ a scan of her i.d. they didn't care if i had her ok 2 DEPOSIT money (when depositing, her name was included as well as the card number) but i had 2 show i had her ok 2 WITHDRAW it. as if, months later, she wouldn't have reported sumone using her card w/o her ok. they finally unsuspended my account but still wouldn't ok me 2 withdraw until a week later. wouldn't u know that in that week, i hit an UNCANNY string of bad luck & lost hundreds of dollars when i had been doing nuthin but winning since my last deposit. i couldn't win w/ a-a. makes u wonder.

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by gtrippp View Post
    i don't know about those sites, but i'll tell u about an experience i had at bodog. i always used pre-paid credit cards 2 deposit until one day when i just used my girl's credit card (w/ her ok). i played 4 a few more months, depositing a few more times over that period of time, then finally hit enuf 2 cash out. well, b4 they would let me cash out, they made me submit all this info 2 them about whether or not i had permission 2 use her card & stuff. my girl had 2 fill out sum long form w/ her card & bank account numbers, along w/ a scan of her i.d. they didn't care if i had her ok 2 DEPOSIT money (when depositing, her name was included as well as the card number) but i had 2 show i had her ok 2 WITHDRAW it. as if, months later, she wouldn't have reported sumone using her card w/o her ok. they finally unsuspended my account but still wouldn't ok me 2 withdraw until a week later. wouldn't u know that in that week, i hit an UNCANNY string of bad luck & lost hundreds of dollars when i had been doing nuthin but winning since my last deposit. i couldn't win w/ a-a. makes u wonder.
    oh yeah, i 4got 2 mention, it was only that one time that i used her card. the deposits after that were w/ pre-paid cedit cards.

PokerOwned God
    i had the exact same experience with bodog! i used 2 of my fraternity brothers cards and they never said anything about the depositing, even after i asked them when i was depositing. then they wanted forms to be submitted and all this bullshit.. then they froze my account and made me send them all sorts of nonsense, i also used prepaid cards before that and pretty much they screwed me over... my account was froze and my money was taken. the other day i tried to reopen my account after getting an email saying that i could, they said on the phone i need to pay them 20 dollars to reopen the account because of disputed charges.. fuck them

wow..well i dont know bout bodog,, but i have cashed out at pstars be fore, and it was easy, i requested a check, no prob. and it was free when i did it. I Kow AP/UB will sned check too,, but they have a fee. i,m not sure obut t ilt,, but i have firends thatc ash out there,, no prob too. ok gl alll

Sergeant
    all sites are able to cashout wether or not yo get yo money is a diff sotry but i know UB/AP and party are fine

PokerOwned God
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast