Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66972.27

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: poker club

Im not interested in this because you switched it to Poker Stars so I am out of it. Thanks

I might have some interest in playing. Of course I'd have to play on PokerStars.net,,, No big deal, I already have an account. I have used it to watch replays of the big tournaments that PS has for real money.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    We cant have it on Carbon because they do not have private games. On Pokerstars I am able to make a club where only pokerowned members can play in and we can play ring games and tournaments. If I could put it on Carbon I would.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I'll join!!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Elite PokerOwned Member
    To get in you have to go to pokerstars home games and click join club. Enter the club id:692987 and the invitation code: win some points. After this I have to accept your request and your in. We have a 200 point winner takes all freeroll at 8pm eastern time on Friday and we will have a 100 point buy in tournament on Saturday at 8pm eastern time. Good luck to all who play in these games.

Elite PokerOwned Member

poker club schedule

On Friday we will have a 200 winner takes all freeroll at 8pm eastern time. On Saturday we will have a 100+0 buy in tournament at 8pm. On Sunday we will have a 100+10 point tournament and a 1000+75 point tournament at one o clock eastern time. To get into the club look at this thread http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f2/...lub-13846.html

PokerOwned Master
    what do you mean by us players can play at pokerstars.net? I thought pokerstars was closed to all americans.

PokerOwned Master
    Is this play money? How do I join from Pokerstars.com. Not american here.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yeah we would play with play money but everybody would send their points to me and then the play money would equall the points and I would send the points back out to the winners. Real money play is closed on Pokerstars but you can still play in play money games and tournaments. I do not think we will have the league because of lack of interest.

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f2/...ners-5001.html
    this are some great rules for a forum, if you are at the start for you blog \ forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast