Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

PokerOwned Demi-God

Looking for staker

$2.20 $200 GTD w/$1 KOs

70/30 cut(staker/me)+SB(stakeback)
    KOs added back to BR

My first one didnt get taken so i decided to try another.

Anyone interested should post here or PM/IM me for other site names.

Also willing to screenshare w/staker if they like.

If im missing anything please lemme know.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i don't have br atm to stake, but i will be in near future, first and most important thing is proof you can transfer back. I will look at sharkscope stats but at lower levels like this, i'd give anyone a chance. I hope to be staking in a week or so, i'll start a thread, if i had funds i'd stake you now at that cut with sb, looks good to me, just don't think there are a lot of people here who stake atm and they usually just stake people they know and trust. Keep you eyes out for my thread in near future and i'll stake you then. Till then, gl finding someone.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    thx Mad, thats y i put the backers cut so high to try n get a shot. These levels r alot harder to beat than what im used to playing at especially being a KO. Normally try n keep my BIs at around $5-$11 n sometimes the occasional $15 or $22.

It's sure a good deal for the stake where is that tournament? O_o
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    It's sure a good deal for the stake where is that tournament? O_o
    was on MERGE, went out in 84/about 300 or so. Get ahold of me somehow if ur intersted in doin sumtin.

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    i don't have br atm to stake, but i will be in near future, first and most important thing is proof you can transfer back. I will look at sharkscope stats but at lower levels like this, i'd give anyone a chance. I hope to be staking in a week or so, i'll start a thread, if i had funds i'd stake you now at that cut with sb, looks good to me, just don't think there are a lot of people here who stake atm and they usually just stake people they know and trust. Keep you eyes out for my thread in near future and i'll stake you then. Till then, gl finding someone.
    If you want to be staked (or stakee?)be prepared to fork over $10 to Carbon so you can trasfer a $1 to be verified.......

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by budsfru View Post
    If you want to be staked (or stakee?)be prepared to fork over $10 to Carbon so you can trasfer a $1 to be verified.......
    someone got me tonight, n if it comes down to it ill forward an email to whomever to verify if i dont havea dollar to xfer, thx tho.