Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61112.28

Break the Camels Back

Many times we will see our bankroll chart begin to look like a camels' back. It can become quite frustrating, and even cloud your decision making. I thought I would share some tips that have worked for me when faced with this,"thorn in your side." First I run an inventory of all sites. What is my balance? Where am I at on my promos i.e. points? A full run down of your entire personal network and all things related. I then begin to re-evaluate my goals. (Sidebar Note: Try to always create challenging yet attainable goals.) After setting these new goals, I put them to the test and repeat this action every week or until your chart begins to look like the face of a mountain again! I then allow myself to loosen up and play a little more adrift for those big ones that actually makes all this worth it!

Good Luck out there!

Catch you on the Flip Side!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    dont get affect by loss if u can do this much u can play bettr poker and be happy man

PokerOwned God
    thanks for sharing this with us, will also have to focus a little more

PokerOwned Pro
    There seems to be a fine line to walk... you don't want to be affected by loss, because it is going to happen... but at the same time, you don't want to get so carefree that you start spewing chips - and money. That is one of the things I''m trying to find is that balance between the two.

Seasoned Veteran
    thanks for sharing this with us, will also have to focus a little more

Seasoned Veteren
    Thanks for sharing.
    I try not to focus on the chart too much. As long as the number's higher, I'm happy.

PokerOwned Veteran
    its very intersting.......... Thanks for sharing.

PokerOwned God
    I've never heard it described as a camels back but heard it described as peaks and valleys. Its a good analogy.

Swings are part of the game for everyone. Big picture wise, you want that camels back headed gradually uphill.