Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Thread: poker

poker

what do it mean requires three more posts

What word don't you understand? Either your post were to short, or no quality of being a post to begin with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Private
    Now thats funny... Realy, 3 posts for one freeroll. I was thinking what to write about, and only one thing comes to my mind this week - BAD BEAT. Listen to thi, recieved a phone cal yesterday from my friend, he started explaining me how he lost this tournament when he should win, he deserved - like totaly. His argument was, I was waiting for the right cards - while being a short stack - for hours, and the this 94s shines in my hand. What do you - you ship it all in, guy next to me had AKo, and the flop opened 94K, he had two pars feeling confident, turn was ok, but then on the river the A falls. True bad beat, hu?

Sergeant
    Now thats funny... Realy, 3 posts for one freeroll. I was thinking what to write about, and only one thing comes to my mind this week - BAD BEAT. Listen to thi, recieved a phone cal yesterday from my friend, he started explaining me how he lost this tournament when he should win, he deserved - like totaly. His argument was, I was waiting for the right cards - while being a short stack - for hours, and the this 94s shines in my hand. What do you - you ship it all in, guy next to me had AKo, and the flop opened 94K, he had two pars feeling confident, turn was ok, but then on the river the A falls. True bad beat, hu?

dont ya think you answered your own question there lol the cards didnt shine to brightly