BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Knowledge takes time............

Reasons alone aside ffrom THHE MATTER!!
    Reasschons alone..........

Seasoned Veteran
    Knowledge of UNDERSTANDING!.......

WTF? I mean, seriously - you need to understand something. If you make it a habit to just post a random series of words, the mods are going to start rescinding the points you get from posting.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Seasoned Veteran
    Willingly even, but negative encouragement is the lack of UNDERSTANDING, reasschons aside it was a trap for sparks of ENCOURAGEMENT..."Hi".......

Seasoned Veteran
    Drunk, 18 months sober on the 8th.......

Seasoned Veteran
    Retaliate if you want, but its OBVIOUS you wanted to "make" my post a cussing posted thread...I blame you if i get deletions.......

Seasoned Veteran
    Anywho the rhythms standing points here attract the "Mobs" of gamers rather than intellect...responses of "virtue" here would rather be dived into respect for "One's admiration" of peace stances rather than "ACTUAL RESPECT for KNOWLEDGE STANDINGS" evens......

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashaholics View Post
    Retaliate if you want, but its OBVIOUS you wanted to "make" my post a cussing posted thread...I blame you if i get deletions.......
    I think you missed the "POINT" of Hops' reply.... that being you don't seem to have one in ANY of your posts. No retaliation or cuss war... he was just trying to offer you a weee bit of guidance.

Grab a corner of a clue, lift it up, and see what you mind find there.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Pro
    Knowledge is power

Seasoned Veteran
    Once u get poker I dont think its good to overthink things i think gut instinct is most important.And knowing the different strategys to different games u can take in all the knowledge u get from all over but when it comes down to it u have to Have your on style of play.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast