Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

C'mon people lets play some poker

We can play in the USA I am on like 8 different sites so whats up with the low traffic. I know USA players are awesome and all so the foreigner don't want to play us but where are all the US players. I'm so over it, takes hours for sit n go's to fill up. I know its risky now but whats a 50 dollar deposit when you can spend that or more at most restaurants. There are still plenty of freerolls to play and build a bankroll as well. I need more traffic and am posting this on all forums in a sense to tell the poker public off.

Cause when the DOJ came down on the big sites alot of the players either think there is no where else to play or gave up on online poker altogether! I have talked to alot of guy who used to play on tilt or stars and when they got shut down they either gave up or figured the other sites wasnt worth the time, that and alot of players have quit playing on these sites cause of the (variance) bs cards that seem to fall like common place
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think because of Black Friday, it just scared away and made a lot of people uninterested in poker.

americans should find out a way to put some pressure on government to make them approve laws making online poker legal...... thats not fair with american people .......=/

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by lilnewtdog View Post
    We can play in the USA I am on like 8 different sites so whats up with the low traffic. I know USA players are awesome and all so the foreigner don't want to play us but where are all the US players. I'm so over it, takes hours for sit n go's to fill up. I know its risky now but whats a 50 dollar deposit when you can spend that or more at most restaurants. There are still plenty of freerolls to play and build a bankroll as well. I need more traffic and am posting this on all forums in a sense to tell the poker public off.
    I support your cause, but try cash games you might not have to wait as long for a table to fill.

lol @ usa players are awesome.. for every smart person in america there are about 10 fuckin idiots
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    Because of black Friday, most went to go live a normal life. LOL! Also, I'm sure most don't trust a lot of the new sites that keep coming up. Most stick to the ones that have been on for a while. Trust is huge factor when deciding on what site to play.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    americans should find out a way to put some pressure on government to make them approve laws making online poker legal...... thats not fair with american people .......=/
    well we have about 3,000 other issues that we should probably put pressure on our gov't for... most of which are much more important than online poker lol

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    Ok im signing up.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i dont want to play poker anymore anyone fancy a game of monopoly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast